185 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Outlawedz said:

ok so update for ur instructions, if u have infistar the CfgRemoteExec  is its own file.  anyone with infistar should know this but may want to add to your final for instructions.    currently running vietnam map, unsung mod, and infistar on dev server.   updated the config of yours for my trader config and it all shows up great.  vehicles changed and the image of the vehicle on the device that comes up all changed..  very cool. seems to be working ill go test it now for cost and all that

Awesome! I'm going to have to check out vietnam/unsung.

so it seems that the device that comes up shows my tabs up top. but any choice shows the cost of tabs in red even if i have more.  i killed my self and got more tabs and still shows red.

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, Outlawedz said:

so it seems that the device that comes up shows my tabs up top. but any choice shows the cost of tabs in red even if i have more.  i killed my self and got more tabs and still shows red.

Which support unit? Artillery, CAS, or Support? Can you take a screen shot?

if i use mortars,   i set to the first choice. one shot,   pick target and hit close nothing happens so the tabs are stopping it from working i guess. lol

its pretty cool. the truck drives up, drops a crate and drives off. lvoe that

and the gear is there so its working great

so mortor fire and cas show red in tabs even with them.   support drop off works great

Edited by Outlawedz

4 minutes ago, Outlawedz said:

its pretty cool. the truck drives up, drops a crate and drives off. lvoe that

Right now, it is spawning the truck only 150-100 meters away for testing purposes. Soon I will add to the config.sqf the ability to set random starting distance for delivery trucks.

Advertisement