185 posts in this topic

no mark or ai on the map at all when u click confirm or watching after. i have dms on now, its set to not freeze non dms units. so i do have infistar running but it had no issues with the last version with out cost and stuff spawning them in.   the cas did not show up before dms install to

5 minutes ago, Outlawedz said:

yeah just noticed that if im prone near a mission, open it up and im dead. lol.     auto stand up makes u stand out a little more.   i will test spawn at all now

i have infistar ai view on and ill look for the mark. rest of the marks like supply truck and supply box do work good.

I'm trying to spawn "AIR" vics at random airports. I think the secondary airports might be screwing it up. 

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, dharvey44 said:

I'm trying to spawn "AIR" vics at random airports. I think the secondary airports might be screwing it up. 

then this could lead to maybe an issue with my map, as nam dosnt really have very many airports and im not sure there set up like a normal airport on map.   ill see if i can auto land anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Outlawedz said:

then this could lead to maybe an issue with my map, as nam dosnt really have very many airports and im not sure there set up like a normal airport on map.   ill see if i can auto land anywhere.

I think I will reconfigure it like the Resupply mission.
i.e. allow you to set a list of airports, and each airport a list of CAS

7 minutes ago, Outlawedz said:

I'm still downloading Unsung. Once I get it install I can check out the airports in its config 

the map i use is the vietnam one

not one from unsung. i just use it for gear and vehicles.

6 minutes ago, dharvey44 said:

I'm still downloading Unsung. Once I get it install I can check out the airports in its config 

Dude I have to say awesome job, I have this running on both my servers and works a treat but only for me cos I'm an Admin, any way of getting a IDD for it for Infistar, because for all the other players on my server the menu only shows up for a second before Infistar cuts it out. Other than that I have a small request, I can remember back in DayZ days there was a script where a player could place down a heli pad at his/her base then land any heli that they owned on it, then once that player had died and re spawned he/she could call for a pickup, the heli would take off (with god mode enabled) and lands within a certain range of player, AI pilot hops out and despawns thus leaving your personal evac heli for you to go where ever you needed to go, or even something similar like assigning just a players heli as a evac/pickup heli without the helipad. Not too sure how it would work with player bases tho, both the helipad and heli would have to be on the ground..

Edited by Chirs

44 minutes ago, Chirs said:

Dude I have to say awesome job, I have this running on both my servers and works a treat but only for me cos I'm an Admin, any way of getting a IDD for it for Infistar, because for all the other players on my server the menu only shows up for a second before Infistar cuts it out. Other than that I have a small request, I can remember back in DayZ days there was a script where a player could place down a heli pad at his/her base then land any heli that they owned on it, then once that player had died and re spawned he/she could call for a pickup, the heli would take off (with god mode enabled) and lands within a certain range of player, AI pilot hops out and despawns thus leaving your personal evac heli for you to go where ever you needed to go, or even something similar like assigning just a players heli as a evac/pickup heli without the helipad. Not too sure how it would work with player bases tho, both the helipad and heli would have to be on the ground..

Idd for it 1600. I will add that to the instructions when I publish it.
We were just discussing an evac / transport option. 
I like the idea of a heli pad at the base.

Advertisement