LoneViking

Question about loadout script.

8 posts in this topic

Hi!

Is it anyone that can help me with a script that changes the loadout depending on the family you belong to in the server? I have found loadout scripts that are random or using the UID. It would be a addition to use for insignias and also cloths.

Thanks

Loneviking

Advertisement
1 hour ago, LoneViking said:

Anyone? :) It would also be nice to be able to combine that with respect :)

just google man , there is a lot information about your question in this forum . Just find information that you want . look in scripts or addons 

Honestly... ?? Again? Thats your answar? Did you see what I was looking after? A script that that can make it possible by family (clan) And as far as all I have tryed none have. Are all you 67 posts like this?

2 hours ago, LoneViking said:

Honestly... ?? Again? Thats your answar? Did you see what I was looking after? A script that that can make it possible by family (clan) And as far as all I have tryed none have. Are all you 67 posts like this?

you so f...in lazy ....

UID Based Loadouts

put clan member IDs and give them what you want , and the other one ... 

[Solved] Change uniform based on UID

Edited by point

I already looked at the UID script. And again... I was asking if anyone can possibly help with a script that uses the Family/Clan name. Otherwise I have to add every player that joins or leaves a family. So I did know about both the links you posted. Cant you atleast post something I did not try already? ;)

15 hours ago, LoneViking said:

I already looked at the UID script. And again... I was asking if anyone can possibly help with a script that uses the Family/Clan name. Otherwise I have to add every player that joins or leaves a family. So I did know about both the links you posted. Cant you atleast post something I did not try already? ;)

So modify the linked script to work with Family ID instead of player UID. Sorted.

Advertisement