Storms11c

Exile Paintjobs?

9 posts in this topic

So still kinda new to the features of Exile. Loving it. I noticed at the gas pumps an NPC is there to change pins and paint cars. I saw a huge lack of paint jobs, such as (for my server) no strider ones, and so on. When I asked my Admin, he said it required a type of picture file per vehicle per paint job but if we got those for him he would add in as many as we wanted. 

SO I come to you guys, the community. Help us out! Show me where I can get these files for paint jobs, as well as pictures of what they look like! We use:
Exile vehicles
MAS vehicles
CUP vehicles
APEX vehicles

Thank you guys in advance!

• Like 1

Make them or pay someone to do it. As far as vehicle skins I haven't seen someone release anything like that except for hollow. But I'm pretty sure he removed it.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Flan said:

apex vehicles can not be skinned yet, the rest are fairly easy to do when u know what you are doing

Yeaaaah they can. :P

2 minutes ago, Flan said:

from what I have read the apex skins are encrypted, I haven't been able to access the pbo's for the vehicles

Yeah, they're encrypted. :(

well I know nothing about encrypted files so I'm going to have to wait till bohemia or someone else decrypts them I guess, then I can happily jump into skinning the new content

21 minutes ago, Flan said:

well I know nothing about encrypted files so I'm going to have to wait till bohemia or someone else decrypts them I guess, then I can happily jump into skinning the new content

Google is your friend :D

Advertisement