1.66 BUGS/PROBLEMS HOTFIX Released!

467 posts in this topic

Anyone that has a custom statusbar or anything that displays users online that has found it not working now has to look for playableUnits within their statusbar. Change it to allPlayers and it'll work again. Also in infistar in the AT if you want to just fix that instead of updating infistar as I'm sure he's already done it.

*Please dont ask any questions about this here, it's counter productive to add more things for people to read through. Just posting this to help anyone that didnt see it anywhere.

Edited by Kronyx
  • Like 1

Advertisement
16 hours ago, Ultima-weapon said:

Hello everyone,

As I posted earlier in this thread, I am back from work and have found the fix I promised.

First, a very big thanks to the Exile devs for coding a mod where the code itself is actually very easy to follow. Second, I would like to say thanks to all those who have thus far supported the fixes that I have posted in this thread thus far. Third, while I appreciate the effort of the individuals who have posted untested fixes for the disconnect/reconnect bug, there are some inherent flaws in those codes and though i did not try or test them, I do not believe they can possibly work because of the following: a) No client side code should be called from the server side; b) you should not sent objNull for the unit you want removed on disconnect. (There is more, but I will leave it at that. If this offends you, I am deeply sorry.)

Disclaimer: This code was not written or modified by the Exile dev team and therefore is not an 'Official' fix. Use at your own risk.

With that out of the way, let me continue with the fixes that I have.

To fix the endless blur after death:

Reveal hidden contents

Client File:
ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_initialize.sqf

Add:
BIS_DeathBlur ppEffectAdjust [0];
BIS_DeathBlur ppEffectCommit 0;
BIS_DeathBlur ppEffectEnable false;

After:
ExileClientPostProcessingSecurityCameraFilmGrain ppEffectEnable false;

Before:
true

Client File:
ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_reset.sqf

Add:

After:
ExileClientPostProcessingDelirium ppEffectEnable false;

Before:
true

Client File:
ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_toggleDialogBackgroundBlur.sqf

Add:

Before:
if (_this) then

Client File:
ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf

Add:

After:
ExileClientPostProcessingColorCorrections ppEffectCommit _respawnDelay;

Before:
ExileClientPostProcessingBackgroundBlur ppEffectAdjust [0];

To fix the onPlayerKilled event handler not firing:

Reveal hidden contents

Client File:
ExileClient_object_player_event_onKilled.sqf

Add:
[_this select 0, _this select 1, 3, 120] call ExileClient_object_player_event_onPlayerKilled;

Before:
closeDialog 0;

The above files need to be changed and placed in the 'fixes' folder (or folder of your choice if you know what you are doing) in your mission.pbo.

Then make sure to add the following to your CfgExileCustomCode in config.cpp

Reveal hidden contents

ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_initialize = "fixes\ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_initialize.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_reset = "fixes\ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_reset.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_toggleDialogBackgroundBlur = "fixes\ExileClient_gui_postProcessing_toggleDialogBackgroundBlur.sqf";
ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "fixes\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf";
ExileClient_object_player_event_onKilled = "fixes\ExileClient_object_player_event_onKilled.sqf";

To fix the disconnect/reconnect dupe (Comparable with servers that run with or without CBA) :

Reveal hidden contents

Server File:
ExileServer_system_network_setupEventHandlers.sqf

Remove (or use // at the beginning of the line):
["ExileOnPlayerDisconnected", "onPlayerDisconnected", { [_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected; }] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;

Add in it's place:
["ExileOnPlayerDisconnected", "onPlayerDisconnected", { [_id, _uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected; }] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;

onPlayerDisconnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected};

Add in it's place:
onPlayerDisconnected {[_id, _uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected};

addMissionEventHandler ["HandleDisconnect", { _this call ExileServer_system_network_event_onHandleDisconnect; }];

Server File:
ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected.sqf

Add:
params ["_id","_uid","_name"];
_unit = objNull;
{
	if((_x getVariable["ExileOwnerUID","0"]) == _uid) exitWith {
		_unit = _x;
	};
} forEach allUnits;
[_unit,_id,_uid,_name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onHandleDisconnect;

Before:
true

Repack your server.pbo and mission.pbo and enjoy!

Where to put them? Or how to put it? Please explain more clearly.

17 minutes ago, oldwolf-tr said:
Where to put them? Or how to put it? Please explain more clearly.

Open the spoilers. It explains it to you.

@oldwolf-tr take a backup of exileserver.pbo and exile.yourmapname.pbo and put them away from your "workspace" then copy of the files mentioned and put them into a folder named "fixes" inside your mission.pbo ( some will make you unpack the exileserver.pbo to get them)

edit the files each as explained in the spoilers

repack both pbo files after doing that and enjoy

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, B.A.D. said:

@ oldwolf-tr exileserver.pbo ve exile.yourmapname.pbo yedeğini almak ve (sizin "Çalışma" sonra söz konusu dosyaların kopyalayıp mission.pbo içinde "düzeltmeler" adında bir klasör içine koyun uzak bazı irade koydu yapmak sen) onları almak için exileserver.pbo açmak

olarak spoiler açıklandığı her dosyaları düzenlemek

bunu yaparken sonrasında Kamu Yararına Çalışan Kuruluş dosyaları paketleyin ve zevk

thank you

oh wow why didnt people who invested an hour or skimming through the exile code to write a fix think about this?thanks!!!!!!!!

on a side note,reading a thread might help also^^

• Like 1

Advertisement