1.66 BUGS/PROBLEMS HOTFIX Released!

467 posts in this topic

@infiSTAR One bug I still have with 68a is when the death timer end (if the player didn't do respawn) then players get an error "Can't create player UID" and get kicked out of the game and have to reconnect to spawn. If player hit respawn, it's all good.

• Like 1

Hey folks,

Is it possible to get the Arma 1.64 server files anywhere? I've googled and searched to no avail. My arma server folder has updated to 1.66. I whipped my old exile server and I'm trying to get my exile jones until the hotfix comes along.

Nevermind...  Arma3Legacy164 works for server files as well.

Edited by Fewture
  • Like 1

Advertisement
22 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Exile fixes is posted by ultima-weapon. If someone mentions statusbar or Exad which isn't apart of vanilla exile then thats on someone else. However i am not going to delete their post because it provides help for some other users. If people have questions about certain addons/scripts not working they should go post it on the respective thread that has been created or post in third party mod support

It's will be definitive fix or we should wait for Arma update and then for yours?

On 12/3/2016 at 6:35 PM, infiSTAR said:

oh yeah, instead of taking the value from the config I just had it to fixed 30 seconds (was the default value)

if you ctrl+f search in the EXILE_AH.sqf you can replace

30 call ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut;

with

(getNumber(configfile >> 'CfgRespawnTemplates' >> 'Exile' >> 'respawnDelay')) call ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut;

and it should be pulling your value from the config (well or you just put it to 120 for 2 minutes lol)

Thanks Chris!!!

EDIT: A few of us tried this and it was still at the default 30 second bleed out.

If you remove the entire line:

(getNumber(configfile >> 'CfgRespawnTemplates' >> 'Exile' >> 'respawnDelay')) call ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut;

Replace With:

120 call ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut;

It will be back to the 2 minute bleed out. I'm using the lastest infiSTAR .0068a released on 12-04-16

Not sure why the original one was still doing 30 but hey, what do I know?

Edited by Dragonslayer10

@GolovaRaoul A rare bug i seen when people die and don't hit respawn til the timer is over, Then on timer end they press escape and respawn it will duplicate the character and keep killing him everytime he respawns. The sollution is to find that player in the database and delete his duplicate from the player table.

1.) Is there a way to STOP Arma from Auto-Updating?

2.) Is there any chance that when this is all fixed that my server will need to be reset and everything wiped? Or is it a pretty straightforward hotfix that will not affect any of that?

Advertisement