1.66 BUGS/PROBLEMS HOTFIX Released!

467 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, roadsoldier said:

I think we are ok on Base and vehicle side, just this player problem that database wont load that current profile and makes new one, some players can spawn and play some ones stucks in to wierd thing where thay see jungle or something like that and cant make respawn, those we cant see on game player list, i just see them on DaRT and and use that for communication, player cant see what have been writen on game or any one cant see if he writes something.
Only fix is atm i need manualy remove that new dublicate profile so when player joins he uses that old one, seems DB create that new one when player logout from server. idk sure what is going on now.

This is an old problem that I've seen in Exile for a long time, but not on a regular basis.

I did shut down the servers and did not apply the band aid fix. Updated server and started and this vehicle/base problem occurs..

what could be wrong and where can I find the solution?

Edited by Ancientevil

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, roadsoldier said:

I think we are ok on Base and vehicle side, just this player problem that database wont load that current profile and makes new one, some players can spawn and play some ones stucks in to wierd thing where thay see jungle or something like that and cant make respawn, those we cant see on game player list, i just see them on DaRT and and use that for communication, player cant see what have been writen on game or any one cant see if he writes something.
Only fix is atm i need manualy remove that new dublicate profile so when player joins he uses that old one, seems DB create that new one when player logout from server. idk sure what is going on now.

/* DELETE Bugged Players */
DELETE FROM player
WHERE damage = 1;

DELETE FROM player
WHERE direction = 0
AND position_x = 0
AND position_y = 0
AND position_z = 0;

DELETE FROM player
WHERE account_uid = 'SomethingWentWrong'
OR account_uid = '';

/* fix players unable to log in */
UPDATE player
set damage = 0, hitpoints = '[]'
where hitpoints = '[["'
OR hitpoints = '[["!'
and damage = 1;

Could run these as a query on your db and it would fix any that are that way at one time.. We get bugged players now and then..

Im about to give on this.. I have gone thru everything, and the only thing we did was update to 1.66 Arma.. and I did the few changes said in the mods about changing the playableUnits to allPlayers, updated infistar, and it will not load vehicles period from the DB...

Too many issues for me, ill avoid this until its fixed. Not worth the 1.66 update.

That's what I said but my server population dropped through the floor! I had to update to keep my players, but touch wood I've not seen any of the problems described here, apart from the mess up with the battle eye update yesterday.

After the Hotfix from Arma 3 we have also the issiue with douple players in the database but guys, first off all remove all your fixes your done too get 1.66 worked

WE have updated the infistar version too 1.69 where all bugfixes removed hopefully :D the fixes too get 1.66 worked from Version 1.68 will still fuyk your server and making after kicks like "Client not responding" or some othere wired kicks all times a new entry in the database. So make your if your guys using infistar update your versions.

since 24h no Problems like "double Players" , "no Baseparts spawning" or " Vehicles not showing up

Hopefully it will help someone for me and our Server its working fine!

Edited by Sgt. ScrapMetal

Just found  Hatchback cars still f£$%^ Graphicly Glitchy and I updated infiSTAR to V0069 and APOC Airdrop has stopped working JJW 

Edited by Matrix0110

Someone mentioned safes not saving contents - Safes are working fine for me.
Vehicles are spawning correctly.
In one instance, when I suicided, and logged off, my player didn't spawn properly when I reconnected. Other than that 1 time, I spawn correctly every time.
Although I've reset my database so I have no real bases, but placed flag and safe loaded just fine.

Infistar is 069a. I never applied the band aid fixes previously mentioned.

• Like 1

Advertisement