Sign in to follow this  
VirusWar

Can't join any servers

Question

Hello, as the title says I can't enter any servers. It gets to the loading screen and gets stuck. I swept through the log files and found the looping animation to be at the end, and nothing more pops out. I can either shut down Arma manually or press 'esc' and it gets me to main menu. I tried to leave it at loading, yet after around 20 minutes, it still doesn't even move. RAM usage is at 400mb and CPU is at ~40%.

My ping is 60-100.

Log file:  http://pastebin.com/QANFE7ZE

Could someone help me decipher the log files and helpfully see the problem?

If there is anything more required, please ask.

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, VirusWar said:

Hello, as the title says I can't enter any servers. It gets to the loading screen and gets stuck. I swept through the log files and found the looping animation to be at the end, and nothing more pops out. I can either shut down Arma manually or press 'esc' and it gets me to main menu. I tried to leave it at loading, yet after around 20 minutes, it still doesn't even move. RAM usage is at 400mb and CPU is at ~40%.

My ping is 60-100.

Log file:  http://pastebin.com/QANFE7ZE

Could someone help me decipher the log files and helpfully see the problem?

If there is anything more required, please ask.

Thanks.

Downgrade your Arma version back to 1.64  And you will be able to play again,,   The Arma 3 Update Knocked Out all Exile Servers Till Arma Fixes their issues. and Exile

Advertisement

Downloaded it, got into the server. After a few seconds of playing, "You were kicked off the server." Tried a few others, same error. Tried a few Altis life servers, didn't get past Arma 3 logo screen, stuck.

Checked Arma in Steam, no errors. Deleted and downloaded Exile via A3Launcher, same. Downloaded manually Exile and put it into mods folder for A3Launcher, thought maybe it would do something, it didn't.

Log file when joined Exile server: http://pastebin.com/sf019dnc

Reupdated to the latest version, tried some other servers, after a few seconds: "You were kicked off the game". What does this meeaaaan?

Reverted back to 1.64, same. Log is in the previous post.

Im having a similar issue. Rolled back arma to 1.64 sat through a couple of hours downloading. Try to join a server screen loads for about a minute them crashes. I have tried verifying cache several times still no luck

I've read that the hotfix will be released tomorrow, hopefully. I'll reupdate once again if it fixes the issue and try then. If it still doesn't work, I've had in plan to reinstall my OS for quite a while now so I think I'll do it. That should fix any issues. 

If anyone has this kind of problem and manages to fix it, post freely here. I'm sorry for not being able to find a solution so I'll install a clean Windows 10, which should do the trick.

Advertisement