Super Jerome

Exile live or die....greatest mod ever made!

4 posts in this topic

@Eichi Regardless of what other players say deep down we all appreciate what you and your team have done.  If you look at A3Launcher Exile is the most popular mod on ARMA (over 1300 servers) by a long shot.  If you have to leave for family reasons, yes players will be upset, but I have a family of my own and understand why you would step down.  Those who simply post "OMG Exile's going to end" are those individuals who don't have a family so have no idea really what it takes to raise a child.  So from the Team Kronik community we want to thank you for what you have accomplished.  You have given us all memorable experiences.  Good health to you and your family.

• Like 8

Advertisement

Exile is still a very good mod and people play it quite often. Until something else comes out that can beat it then its going to stick around.

On 12/4/2016 at 10:30 AM, Crazy Mike said:

Not to be THAT guy but i think life servers have more players, modded and vanilla. Exile still is better then them since its basically not a collection of stolen and restolen code :)

I wasn't stating the actual player count, just the server count on A3Launcher.  Plus isn't life going standalone?

Advertisement