Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clixto

Loading freeze and application exe errors

Question

Thanks in advance.

I reinstalled arma 3 and It almost loads, the then screen hangs and I get an application error 0x00d32d52 referenced memory at 0x0000011f  Memory could not be read and several others 0x01792d52 at 0x00000164 etc. I verified through A3 launcher and through steam. Then I tried to revert to the old Arma v1.64, but I still get application errors.

4 answers to this question

Im having the same problem. the server i play on stayed at 1.64 but steam decided to update me to 1.66, so i reverted back to 1.64 hoping that i'll be able to play on the server but no i find out they've updated to 1.66 so i re update my game to 1.66 but whenever i load up my game it says im loading into a tanoa map even though the servers on cherno winter. It then crashes giving me an application error 0x000000. I have tried countless times trying to repair this problem so can someone please shed some light on this topic 

This is the same memory problem we've had since Arma 3 v1.62. Nothing you can do. To limit how often it happens, as soon as the server is loading, you Alt-Tab to your desktop, wait long enough for it to load, then go back and you probably won't crash.

Advertisement

@BetterDeadThanZed Just gave it a shot then it does nothing but sit on the loading screen. can you tell me why arma says im loading tanoa but im actually loading a cherno winter server?

8 hours ago, SolDawg said:

@BetterDeadThanZed Just gave it a shot then it does nothing but sit on the loading screen. can you tell me why arma says im loading tanoa but im actually loading a cherno winter server?

The issue with it showing Tanoa is due to the latest Arma 3 update. 

Advertisement