nikas455

there is a script sell crate Waste Dump + Igiload ?

Question

9 answers to this question

Create a new file called ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryDropdown.sqf

Paste this inside it

Spoiler

private["_dialog","_inventoryDropdown","_index","_nearVehicles"];
disableSerialization;
_dialog = uiNameSpace getVariable ["RscExileTraderDialog", displayNull];
_inventoryDropdown = _dialog displayCtrl 4004;
lbClear _inventoryDropdown;
_index = _inventoryDropdown lbAdd "Equipment";
_inventoryDropdown lbSetValue [_index, 1];
_inventoryDropdown lbSetPicture [_index, "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\face_ca.paa"];
_inventoryDropdown lbSetCurSel 0;
if !((uniform player) isEqualTo "") then
{
    _index = _inventoryDropdown lbAdd "Uniform";
    _inventoryDropdown lbSetPicture [_index, "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\uniform_ca.paa"];
    _inventoryDropdown lbSetValue [_index, 2];
};
if !((vest player) isEqualTo "") then
{
    _index = _inventoryDropdown lbAdd "Vest";
    _inventoryDropdown lbSetPicture [_index, "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\vest_ca.paa"];
    _inventoryDropdown lbSetValue [_index, 3];
};
if !((backpack player) isEqualTo "") then
{
    _index = _inventoryDropdown lbAdd "Backpack";
    _inventoryDropdown lbSetPicture [_index, "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\backpack_ca.paa"];
    _inventoryDropdown lbSetValue [_index, 4];
};
_nearVehicles = nearestObjects [player, ["LandVehicle", "Air", "Ship", "Exile_Container_SupplyBox"], 80];
{
    if (local _x) then
    {
        if (alive _x) then
        {
            _index = _inventoryDropdown lbAdd getText(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _x) >> "displayName");
            _inventoryDropdown lbSetData [_index, netId _x];
            _inventoryDropdown lbSetValue [_index, 5];
        };
    };
}
forEach _nearVehicles;
true

go to config.cpp in your root mission folder under

class CfgExileCustomCode
{
ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryDropdown = "ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryDropdown.sqf";
};

I manage this out. But crate is still on car after been sold. Dont know how to resolve this. Someone know this issue?

Edited by bajt33l

Advertisement

Hi, thanks for the script but...

I'm not getting any change to my trader/waste dump selling options.  Are there only certain types of crates that will allow this?  I have Igiload set to load every crate on my server. This is one of the last pieces of my puzzle and I would greatly appreciate any help on it.

I would really, really, really appreciate help on this.  I've been down every path I've found to get crates sold and haven't had any success yet.  I'd rather not use R3F to achieve this. 

Is it possible that InfiStar would block this script?  I have set  CAP = "false";   in my "EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp" file.  I've triple checked to make sure I copied and pasted, created and saved just as indicated above.  I get absolutely no change to my trader menus or waste dump menu. I've tried multiple vehicles (Arma & Exile) and multiple different crates types.  

On 14.01.2017 at 4:19 PM, bajt33l said:

I manage this out. But crate is still on car after been sold. Dont know how to resolve this. Someone know this issue?

same problem

looking to install this on our server, i've noticed a couple had issued with crates not deleting? was this issue resolved in the end and what crates does this work with, i have DMS and VEMF installed on the server and wondering if this is configured for both or how do i add other crates?

Thanks 

SWEENNDAWG

On 20.04.2017 at 8:58 AM, SWEENNDAWG said:

looking to install this on our server, i've noticed a couple had issued with crates not deleting? was this issue resolved in the end and what crates does this work with, i have DMS and VEMF installed on the server and wondering if this is configured for both or how do i add other crates?

Thanks 

SWEENNDAWG

Work with all crates. If you dont forget to change option in your infistar, gonna work like a charm.

Take a look in your config.cpp and make sure you don't have the wastedump anti-dupe still activated via ExileCustomCode.

Hi all 

I put this script it sell the crate no problem 

The problem is that when i sale the load car   the cargo  sell all the car :)))

someoane have idea why !?

Advertisement