Killerpoodezz

Server doesnt Load

4 posts in this topic

hey guys , I was hoping someone here could lend a hand . 

I have watched many youtube videos , read a ton on here and can't seem to get my server to load up .

when I run the auto bat the arma 3 console opens up and lists the following 

14:04:02 Dedicated host created.
14:04:07 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.214)
14:04:07 Host identity created.
14:04:07 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

after this is just sits here 

my auto bat is really basic , i don't see any errors here . 

@echo off
color 0a
title Exile Monitor
:Serverstart
echo Launching Server
B: 
cd "B:\arma 3 server\exile"
echo Exile Server Monitor... Active !
start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile; -servermod=@exileserver; -config="B:\arma 3 server\exile\@ExileServer\config.cfg" -port=2302 -profiles=profile -cfg="B:\arma 3 server\exile\@ExileServer\basic.cfg" -name=profile -autoinit;
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Exile Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL

cls
goto Serverstart

in my rpt file it I do see errors and I think that is where is hanging  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7re4eeFRnr3NmV0cVlibzJ6VFU/view?usp=sharing

i have redone the server a great number of times , re downloaded everything  . 

I hope someone can point out what am doing wrong here . 

thanks and cheerz 

First thing I would do is change the way you name your folders and files. GET RID OF THE SPACES. In scripting and programming, spaces are often used to show the start of a new command, variable, etc, similar to how commas are used. So, by having your folder named "arma 3 server", some things might work just fine, but, when it looks for your config files, it may be looking for a folder called "arma". So, rename your folders. You can substitute the spaces for _ if you want to. By the looks of your errors, I would say it could be a problem with the mission file, or maybe the fact that it doesn't see the config files or mission file, because of how you named the folder. Make sure to update the files after you change the name of the folder.

If you looked at your RPT file, it shows "- unknown" for basically all your exile stuff, and since it doesn't show it even tried to read the mission, I'd start with renaming the folder. After that, check the configs again. What guide did you follow?

Edited by Bualdoot

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Bualdoot said:

First thing I would do is change the way you name your folders and files. GET RID OF THE SPACES. In scripting and programming, spaces are often used to show the start of a new command, variable, etc, similar to how commas are used. So, by having your folder named "arma 3 server", some things might work just fine, but, when it looks for your config files, it may be looking for a folder called "arma". So, rename your folders. You can substitute the spaces for _ if you want to. By the looks of your errors, I would say it could be a problem with the mission file, or maybe the fact that it doesn't see the config files or mission file, because of how you named the folder. Make sure to update the files after you change the name of the folder.

If you looked at your RPT file, it shows "- unknown" for basically all your exile stuff, and since it doesn't show it even tried to read the mission, I'd start with renaming the folder. After that, check the configs again. What guide did you follow?

Wow thank you . I don't know why I didn't see this or think of it hours ago.

This would be great if this is all that is wrong .

This was it thank you .

Now just have to sort out the port forwarding on my router . I can see the server under local but can't see it under Internet . I would assume it has to do with my router . I have my firewall sethings in bound and outbound complete .

Advertisement