[DD] BuLi

IgiLoad

Question

hi everyone can someone pls help me i need help with iGiLoad install on my server i tryed many different ways but someone them dident even worked and dident let to start my server now iam out of ideas could pls someone tell me where should or how should i add this pls on my server pls make it full script and step by step :

Overwrite ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezon.sqf in the Config.cpp in the Missionfile 

http://imgur.com/a/eoS9C

this is my Config.cpp

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{

class CfgExileCustomCode {

ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf"; //Happys Revive
        ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened.sqf"; //Happys Revive AntiDupe ---NEW with v0.65
        ExileClient_system_rating_balance = "ratingFix.sqf";
        ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check = "restart\ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check.sqf";
        ExileClient_system_thread_initialize = "Overrides\ExileClient_system_thread_initialize.sqf";
        };

exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "EBM\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf";

/*
    You can overwrite every single file of our code without touching it.
    To do that, add the function name you want to overwrite plus the 
    path to your custom file here. If you wonder how this works, have a
    look at our bootstrap/fn_preInit.sqf function.
    Simply add the following scheme here:
    <Function Name of Exile> = "<New File Name>";
    Example:
    ExileClient_util_fusRoDah = "myaddon/myfunction.sqf";
    */

ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair = "overwrites\exile_client\code\ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair.sqf"

};

igiload.jpg

Edited by [DD] BuLi
added a Picture

2 answers to this question

What a hell in your's config.cpp!?

It's my config.cpp example (based on yours lines):

Spoiler

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{

/*
    You can overwrite every single file of our code without touching it.
    To do that, add the function name you want to overwrite plus the 
    path to your custom file here. If you wonder how this works, have a
    look at our bootstrap/fn_preInit.sqf function.
    Simply add the following scheme here:
    <Function Name of Exile> = "<New File Name>";
    Example:
    ExileClient_util_fusRoDah = "myaddon/myfunction.sqf";
    */
  ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf"; //Happys Revive
        ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened.sqf"; //Happys Revive AntiDupe ---NEW with v0.65
        ExileClient_system_rating_balance = "ratingFix.sqf";
        ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check = "restart\ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check.sqf";
        ExileClient_system_thread_initialize = "Overrides\ExileClient_system_thread_initialize.sqf";
    exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "EBM\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf";

ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair = "my_mission_folder_overrites\ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair.sqf"

};

That's all. Create a folder in mission file and store there a overrides for exile_client.
I made it so:
%A3_SERVER_FOLDER%\mpmissions\Exile.Altis\Overrides\
If config.cpp (make by yours code example):

Spoiler

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{

ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "Overrides\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf"; //Happys Revive
        ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened = "Overrides\ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened.sqf";
        ExileClient_system_rating_balance = "Overrides\ratingFix.sqf";
        ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check = "Overrides\ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check.sqf";
       exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "Overrides\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf";
        ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair = "Overrides\ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair.sqf"

};

And you have no need to f*ck your brains...

Edited by Sid Debian

Advertisement