InspectorGadget

Extended base mod

Question

My server is working fine until i install extended base mod, it keeps giving me and my friend a memory error.
In the server RPT file i can see the following line :

Client lilR3bel - client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6

And in my windows logs 
Arma 3: arma3.exe - Toepassingsfout : De instructie op 0x0000000001C3ACF2 verwijst naar geheugen op 0x00000000000001BE. 

English : Arma 3: arma3.exe - Application Error: The instruction at 0x0000000001C3ACF2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000001BE.

does anyone have a clue ?

4 answers to this question

There are a lot of memory errors with the new Arma update.  I switched to the "Profiling" build in the Steam > Arma > Properties > Betas >, and have very few errors.   I will say extended base mod creates a lot of errors.   Dunno if it has anything to do with this 

On 6-12-2016 at 4:30 PM, Psymon said:

There are a lot of memory errors with the new Arma update.  I switched to the "Profiling" build in the Steam > Arma > Properties > Betas >, and have very few errors.   I will say extended base mod creates a lot of errors.   Dunno if it has anything to do with this 

You mean development build ?

Edited by InspectorGadget

Advertisement
On 12/6/2016 at 10:30 AM, Psymon said:

I updated my client to the dev build and had a memory crash the first time I tried connecting to a server.

apparently your mileage may very.  A friend of mine didn't have positive results switching.  He says its about the same.   I however was crashed EVERY single time i booted up.  Installed the "profiling" build, and have had 2 crashes since. 

Advertisement