BaroN

Exile NOOB Filter

Question

Anyone know why these guns are coming up in the noob filter..? Afaik these don't have attachments and they are in the default exile config.cpp...

17:01:00 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"
17:01:00 "ExileServer - You have added weapons to your server that spawn in with attachments."
17:01:00 "ExileServer - This will allow duping and money farming!"
17:01:00 "ExileServer - To solve this, please remove the following weapons from your loot tables and trader config OR replace them with their non-attachment equivalent:"
17:01:00 "ExileServer - [""arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_khk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_snd_F""]"
17:01:00 "ExileServer - Example: Use arifle_Katiba_F instead of arifle_Katiba_ACO_pointer_snds_F."

Certainly the arma cfg doesn't list them as having attachments.

arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F	SPAR-16S 5.56 mm (Black)	Light Machine Gun	150Rnd_556x45_Drum_Mag_F
		Caliber: 5.56x45 mm	150Rnd_556x45_Drum_Mag_Tracer_F
arifle_SPAR_02_khk_F	SPAR-16S 5.56 mm (Khaki)	Light Machine Gun	150Rnd_556x45_Drum_Mag_F
arifle_SPAR_02_snd_F	SPAR-16S 5.56 mm (Sand)	Light Machine Gun	150Rnd_556x45_Drum_Mag_F

Can't get in at the moment due to the 10gb update.. :)

Edited by BaroN

19 answers to this question

Im having the same problem and cannot figure why its happening as the class name "arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F" has no attachments. Yet it dupes the heck out of bipods and scopes. It did not do this before the 1.66 update

taking it out of spawn doesn't help. You have to lose those guns out of the trader as well to get rid of the warning as it reads them as well.

I also don't remember seeing this before 1.66. 

@Crazy Mike are you running 1.66? Do you not have this in your server.rpt?

Advertisement

Also, just checked them in game and they don't come with attachments of any kind nor do they leave you with anything after you sell them. So, bit strange but, I'm just going to leave them in rather than lose the gun from the server completely.

19 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

just take them out of the loot table, if you have traders it doesnt matter anyway

I done that then i get some error saying this

0:48:02 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f, even after that the server crashes.

Edited by AshleyIn1080p
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

go into your mission.sqm in your mission pbo and find the addons section near the top, simply add "a3_characters_f" inside the array below exile_client and whatever else is inside there

That still dont fix it, just say the same again

2 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

then edit the default mission, you messed up somewhere in your mission file when editing things

Thats what i did... i added it under the rest of the spawn/trader configs with the right item number etc but still does it...

Advertisement