Wardbeek

Searching for a DEVELOPER

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

let me introduce myself.

My name is Ward, im 18 years old. I live in Holland, and im the proud DEV of deadlands.

Why did i start a arma 3 exile server?

I started the server becouse i always loved to play on arma 3 modded server's. And i started this server, becouse i was sick of other server's that were not exactly what i was looking for. 

Why im searching for a dev?

Curently i have am having a hard time to manage my server alone, becouse it cost's a lot of time. So i need a person that can help me develop my server/moderate.

My server is currently not very popular. But it's always worth trying to get a great server, for people that join. And to do that i need to work on the server. But is too much to do alone.

What am i looking for?

1. Someone that has worked with arma 3 servers before. Or who is good in learning to develop a arma server.

2. 16 years old or older.

3. A mature server admin.

4. Someone who point's out good idea's, and is not afraid to criticise me.

5. Who like's to work on a arma 3 server as a hobby. (I ask this for free, i will not pay you for being a DEV)

6. And final. Someone who has the spirit to work hour's long on things to make the server better! 

Info about the server.

Name: Deadland (and some other text)

IP:  185.44.76.159        Port:2312

Map: Altis (Can be changed if you don't like it or think there are more populair options).

Mods: @Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@acr_a3_cup;@CBA_A3;@Extended_Base_Mod;@TRYK

I hope on seeing you soon!

Best Regards Ward

Edited by Wardbeek
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 7:00 AM, Wardbeek said:

Info about the server.

Name: Deadland (and some other text)

IP:  185.44.76.159        Port:2312

Map: Altis (Can be changed if you don't like it or think there are more populair options).

Mods: @Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@acr_a3_cup;@CBA_A3;@Extended_Base_Mod;@TRYK

If you're running Altis, you don't need Cup Terrains or Cup Maps. You only need those if you're running ported A2 maps (or maps that also use A2 buildings, objects, terrains, etc.)

Just thought I would point that out for ya since no one else either caught it or cared to mention it.

• Like 1

Advertisement