BetterDeadThanZed

Server crashing upon start

4 posts in this topic

I've got one hell of a perplexing problem. I've set up Exile servers so I like to think I know what I'm doing. I've spent a lot of time trouble shooting and I'm at the end of my rope.

I have a test server set up on my local PC. I have two @ExileServer folders. One is called @ExileServer_Esseker and the other is @ExileServer_Chernarus. They each have the files for Esseker and Chernarus respectfully. In my mpmissions folder, I have Exile.Esseker and Exile.Chernarus. I use Firedaemon to start whichever test server I am testing at the particular moment. The two separate servers share mods like Ryan's Zombies, CUP Terrains, Infistar, etc. The only files specific to the different maps/servers are the @ExileServer and mpmission files. 

Esseker runs without any issue. I haven't touched these servers for a few days and today I added some spawn areas in Chernarus. When I started the server, it crashed. It crashes every time I start the server. So far I've done the following:

• Replaced the Exile.Chernarus.pbo with the one from my working live Chernarus server
  • Replaced the "addons" folder from the live server
  • Replaced the .dll files in the @ExileServer_Chernarus folder with the ones from my live server
  • Disabled Infistar

I am perplexed, as I've replaced all of the files that are specific to Chernarus. I know that the shared files shouldn't be causing any issues because the Esseker server works fine. There's no indication in the server RPT about what the problem is. It just shows the server loading, then crash (it generates a mdmp file and bidmp file).

Here's the server RPT file: http://pastebin.com/dCNLfDkk

You'll see is crashes after this line:

15:44:01 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread #1: Server Loop #1 looping now!"

Without Infistar, it still crashes in the same way. The same .exe is used for both servers. Neither runs at the same time as the other one. Chernarus is crashing 100% of the time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can look at next?

Hey BDTZ,

I Just looked into your RPT file, only thing i can see is that you load A3XAI do you load this also on your Esseker server?
Not sure how JohnO's scripts work with A3XAI ? (havent tried that either so dont really know) 
Will try to help you with the best of my knowledge, hope you get it sorted fast!

BTW is this Reborn server?

15:44:00 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Chernarus.worldName'.
15:44:00 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
15:44:00 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Chernarus.worldName'.
15:44:00 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Add me to STEAM = FrenchcoreWorldWide

I think you try to run the Reborn scripts on Chernarus, which isnt supported by default, but I have a chernarus winter server and I can help you make them work on Chernarus... 

Gr. Yoran

Edited by FrenchcoreWorldWide

Advertisement
18 minutes ago, FrenchcoreWorldWide said:

I Just looked into your RPT file, only thing i can see is that you load A3XAI do you load this also on your Esseker server?

Yes, I do.

18 minutes ago, FrenchcoreWorldWide said:

Not sure how JohnO's scripts work with A3XAI ?

I only use the land vehicle patrol and the helipatrol. I don't use other wandering AI.

19 minutes ago, FrenchcoreWorldWide said:

BTW is this Reborn server?

Yes, it's a Reborn server.

19 minutes ago, FrenchcoreWorldWide said:

I think you try to run the Reborn scripts on Chernarus, which isnt supported by default, but I have a chernarus winter server and I can help you make them work on Chernarus...

Reborn is compatable with every map, if you create the traders and edit some files, which I did. I have a Chernarus Reborn server running. This is my test server.

Advertisement