NG.Wildwire

Loot does NOT spawn, witch these configs

13 posts in this topic

Hello, i have an issue, my loot does not spawn. and the last 2 days ive been searching the internet and cant find any solution,  i tried multiple Lootbuilding cfg and made my own loot table, with CUP and TRYK can anyone help my why it wont spawn,

This is on Chernarus_Winter, and normal Chernarus wont work on both maps.

I have tried to give the files Different name like: .ccp, .hpp and .h

chernarusLootBuildings.hpp:
http://pastebin.com/rniQCk3Z

chernarusLootTables.hpp:
http://pastebin.com/cer6yUtL

config.ccp:

http://pastebin.com/3P4q22hH

 

Thanks for reading,

Edited by NG.Wildwire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NG.Wildwire said:

Hello, i have an issue, my loot does not spawn. and the last 2 days ive been searching the internet and cant find any solution,  i tried multiple Lootbuilding cfg and made my own loot table, with CUP and TRYK can anyone help my why it wont spawn,

This is on Chernarus_Winter, and normal Chernarus wont work on both maps.

I have tried to give the files Different name like: .ccp, .hpp and .h

chernarusLootBuildings.hpp:
http://pastebin.com/rniQCk3Z

chernarusLootTables.hpp:
http://pastebin.com/cer6yUtL

config.ccp:

http://pastebin.com/3P4q22hH

 

Thanks for reading,

use Loot Table Compiler , you can take it here in downloads . 

its perfect to make custom loot tables . 

replace vanilla buildings to cherno buildings and it will work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

 

32 minutes ago, point said:

use Loot Table Compiler , you can take it here in downloads . 

its perfect to make custom loot tables . 

replace vanilla buildings to cherno buildings and it will work 

i did that i tried multiple Cherno buildings, and the Loot table is made with Loot Table Compiler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NG.Wildwire said:

 

i did that i tried multiple Cherno buildings, and the Loot table is made with Loot Table Compiler.

Use the original file format not modified

Change the buildings id manually

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NG.Wildwire said:

@point is there a way that you can explain why it wont work?, im new to this and have honestly no clue.

sorry , have very bad english , cant explain :( but ! i will try to rewrite your config file tonight or tomrrow , and send it to you . If mistake is where i think , my file will work ... and can i see your RPT  log , may be ill see erorr there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, point said:

sorry , have very bad english , cant explain :( but ! i will try to rewrite your config file tonight or tomrrow , and send it to you . If mistake is where i think , my file will work ... and can i see your RPT  log , may be ill see erorr there 

Your a saint, this is my RPT https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvx3zzfbbkh0cb2/arma3server_2016-12-07_13-43-16.rpt?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NG.Wildwire said:

ok , i will write to you here and add link for file , but need some time to make it . 

P S where you take loot positions ? 

        class Land_HouseA1
    {
        table="CivillianLowerClass";
        positions[]=
        {
            {-1.07422, 6.57031, 0.0370274},
            {-5.22656, 6.45605, -0.00293541},
            {5.77344, 4.05078, 0.0470598},
            {-4.64453, -2.4375, -0.00293517}
        };
    };

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, point said:

ok , i will write to you here and add link for file , but need some time to make it . 

P S where you take loot positions ? 


        class Land_HouseA1
    {
        table="CivillianLowerClass";
        positions[]=
        {
            {-1.07422, 6.57031, 0.0370274},
            {-5.22656, 6.45605, -0.00293541},
            {5.77344, 4.05078, 0.0470598},
            {-4.64453, -2.4375, -0.00293517}
        };
    };

 

i found it on the forum, not sure wich topic it was. it was a chernarus one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.