covox

infiSTAR badtext kick

6 posts in this topic

@infiSTAR first off, been using your anti-hack and your XM8 apps, very happy with it and everyone on our servers love all the work you've done.

Seems like an issue popped up after v066 at some point. When people just type in a ? mark. usually because someone says something random in side or just can't make out what people are saying via voice or text, then end up responding with  a simple '?'

06-12-2016 19:51:27 infiSTAR.de | user(############### - 10) HLOG_SKICK: user | user(############### | BadText on Chat: ? | 0h 41min 43s

I have checked the file EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp and there is just:

badkickChat[] = {};
badbanChat[] = {};

I have checked the chatCommands[] as well and nothing there referencing a '?'

I checked EXILE_AH.sqf and all I have there is:

_badkickChatTMP = _badkickChat;_badkickChat = [];{_badkickChat pushBackUnique (toLower _x);}forEach _badkickChatTMP;

I modified this line and just took out the predefined badkickchat text that was in there to see if that was the cause which wasn't the case.

I checked every other file in case there was something but nothing that I can find that references badkickchat.

On a side note with another issue NOT related to this one but perhaps someone could help.

I modified the spawn script to show flags that you have build rights on so as long as YOU have build rights on a territory, you can spawn on it. This works great but now there are constant surveillance messages referring to id 999999:

06-12-2016 08:30:23 infiSTAR.de | user(##############) | Not Allowed Display with idd: 999999, parent idd: -1, controls:

When I add 999999 to the allowed id's list, every flag on the map shows up, or at least it tries to show as many as it can. If that's just something I have to deal with then it's no biggy.

Thanks for any help!

Advertisement

Download the latest version guys

it's still named 68a but I changed that

the kick was a quick solution to stop a hack from starting but I've found a different way now :)

• Like 2

Advertisement