WURSTKETTE

Custom Vehicle Trader

3 posts in this topic

In times of grief, i was just wondering about following.

We got the possibility to create custom trader for items but not for vehicles, wouldn't it be greate to have such a feature, creating custom vehicle trader? I gave it several tries but had no luck yet - who's interessted?

Use the CommunityCustom trader. When you place them in the 3den Editor, you will see they're listed as as: 

my trader before
["Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms", ["HubBriefing_scratch"], "Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms", "AfricanHead_02", [[],[],[],["CUP_U_C_Pilot_01",[]],[],[],"","G_Aviator",[],["","","","","",""]], [11456, 11379.9, 317.37], [-0.422618, -0.906308, 0], [0, 0, 1]]

my trader after
["Exile_Trader_Vehicle", ["HubBriefing_scratch","HubBriefing_stretch","HubBriefing_think","HubBriefing_lookAround1","HubBriefing_lookAround2"], "Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms", "AfricanHead_02", [[],[],[],["CUP_U_C_Pilot_01",[]],[],[],"","G_Aviator",[],["","","","","",""]], [11456, 11379.9, 317.37], [-0.422618, -0.906308, 0], [0, 0, 1]]

You will notice, the very first call is changed. If you don't tell it to be a "Exile_Trader_Vehicle" or "Exile_Trader_Aircraft", they will not have the correct vendor function. You will also have to define what vehicles the trader will be selling as well, but you should know how to do this if you've already created your own traders and safezone camps. Good luck.

1 person likes this

Pretty much.. an CommunityCustom vendor will not open the vehicle/aircraft function, he will attempt to sell you a vehicle to your backpack. By telling it that it is a Vehicle or Aircraft trader, they will open the correct option to sell a vehicle/aircraft. The first ["Traderclassname"] in the example is the important one to change.

3 people like this

Advertisement