Sign in to follow this  
ZZK-Gaming

Exile Respawn Bug after the Hotfix! Player stuck.

Question

Hello guys, someone say me " My friend and I had to start fresh after update but after the restart we logged back in dead and cant respawn. Could you help and if so what info do you need? " i see him 2 x in the database....Has any code changed?

Rpt.logs

http://pastebin.com/JPgNHjiR

my customcodes files

ExileClient_gui_inventory_event_onSlotDoubleClick = "addons\bike\ExileClient_gui_inventory_event_onSlotDoubleClick.sqf";                           //BIKE SCRIPT
    ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "addons\revive\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf";                           //REVIVE
    ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened = "addons\revive\ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened.sqf";                         //REVIVE
    ExileClient_object_player_stats_updateTemperature = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_object_player_stats_updateTemperature.sqf";
	ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_event_onSpawnButtonClick = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_event_onSpawnButtonClick.sqf";    //BASE SPAWN
	ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show.sqf";                                            //BASE SPAWN
	ExileServer_system_event_ambientFlyOver_start = "addons\fixes\ExileServer_system_event_ambientFlyOver_start.sqf";                                  //UH1Y PATROL
	ExileServer_object_player_createBambi = "addons\loadout\ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf";                                                //CLOTHING
	ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest = "addons\loadout\ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest.sqf";                //CLOTHING
	ExileClient_construction_beginExistingObject = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_beginExistingObject.sqf";                                    //VECTOR
	ExileClient_construction_beginNewObject = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_beginNewObject.sqf";                                              //VECTOR
	ExileClient_construction_thread = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_thread.sqf";                                                              //VECTOR
	ExileClient_gui_constructionMode_update = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_gui_constructionMode_update.sqf";                                              //VECTOR
	ExileClient_gui_hud_event_onKeyUp = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_gui_hud_event_onKeyUp.sqf";                                                          //VECTOR
	ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onSellButtonClick  = "addons\fixes\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onSellButtonClick.sqf";             //DUPE

the Problem is every day, i dont change anything after the update....the problem came after the update.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Advertisement