TyphoonAZ

Inventory not saving pers. Vehicles moved after restart

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

got some trouble here.....for some reason nothing of my stuff i put into a supply box or into a safe, stays in it. everything is gone after server restart. Also, persistent vehicles are not staying in place after restart, or to be precise.....not after the first restart.

Does somebody have an idea where to look for it? I´m new to exile server setup and i´m sitting here for hours now trying to figure out where the problem is....it seems to be a DB issue but i have no clue how sql works.

if someone would have the spare time to show me 2-3 things involved and might be able to talk to me via TS....would be highly aprreciated......english or german no prob

thx guys

Edited by TyphoonAZ

ok, so i kinda narrowed it down....the prob is with DMS, the loot i pick up from DMS missions is gone after restart also the vehicles from DMS missions don´t have a selling price or im just getting what its worth from the inventory (might be only for Apex vehicles). i was scrolling down the scripts back and forth but i can´t find anything....plz, i need some help or suggestions.

thx guys

boxes from the dms missions need to be sold, So put what you want too keep into a locked vehicle/persistent Vehicle

vehicles that come from missions, some come with a code where most are  non-persistent which needs to be sold before restart.

vehicles that are spawned over the map are non-persistent  they wont save at restart but new ones respawn after restart

hope this helps you

Advertisement