wilderness

A question about Exile 1.0.2

6 posts in this topic

So I was looking through the change logs just kind of dreaming and noticed:

Added: Prototypes of hunting, farming and fishing (Will be finished later!)

went into the current build 1.0.2!

So my question is:

How much of it is there and how easy / hard would it be to get it up and running as a mod (not being a modder probably very hard for me)

Not even sure this is the right place to post this, if not I'm sure someone will put me right.

Just learn how to code in SQF and you will be good to go. Or find someone else and pay them to do it :P

Advertisement

Just learn how to code in SQF and you will be good to go

Well that's what I want to try and have a go at, but it would be helpful if I knew how much of it is already in place, because that would determine how much of a mod needs building, and how much I need to learn :P

what ever the case, for me it's not going to be a five minute job!

36 minutes ago, wilderness said:

Well that's what I want to try and have a go at, but it would be helpful if I knew how much of it is already in place, because that would determine how much of a mod needs building, and how much I need to learn :P

what ever the case, for me it's not going to be a five minute job!

Google "exile reborn github". JohnO put hunting in Exile Reborn. You might be able to pull the code from that and get it working. I use Exile Reborn on my servers so players are able to hunt animals and cook them on the fire. They can also eat berries.

1 person likes this

On 2016/12/15 at 3:54 AM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Google "exile reborn github". JohnO put hunting in Exile Reborn. You might be able to pull the code from that and get it working. I use Exile Reborn on my servers so players are able to hunt animals and cook them on the fire. They can also eat berries.

Can you please tell me your server IP address?hunting animals,that's really useful. 

46 minutes ago, QuantumCola said:

Can you please tell me your server IP address?hunting animals,that's really useful. 

Forums rules prohibit me from posting my server IP but if you are observant, you may be able to figure it out from my post.

Advertisement