Johnny82

Keys not signed by server

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I have just added all 3 RHS mods to my server (in the root Arma 3 folder) and put the bi.key files in the keys folder.  When i try to join my server i get a pop up that says all of the RHS mods are not signed by a key on the server. How do i fix this?

I also need to compile the loot table with the RHS addon loot but i have absolutely no idea how to compile the loot, what files to edit and how to add them to the trader. Sorry but i am a complete novice!

Any help is hugely appreciated.

Did you add the new mods to your server launch parameters? If your client is launching the mod and the server isnt launching the mod it will cause this.

as for the loot i dont know, im new to exile. Havnt looked through that stuff yet, maybe someone else can chime in :)

Advertisement

Thanks for the replies guys. 

@ Beowulfv - i dont mind doing the first option but i dont understand how to put rhs loot items into the compiler or how to use the compiler properly. What i need to know is how what i do step by step - where to find the rhs lootable file, what to do with it and the compiler etc. to get everything to spawn in game and add the stuff to the traders.

I'm just afraid of messing anything up. 

I also cant get RHS mods to load up I think as any client that tries to connect to the server gets the "key not signed by the server" popup error.

My startup parameters are below:

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -nosplash -mod=@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF;@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -config=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

with your mods, and when you put them into your root folder of the server, the mods need to be named the same in the mods and on the commandline

are all names of the mods correct, another thing you dont need to add Kart;Mark;Heli

also add your server rpt to a spoiler or pastebin

Hi Hogansheroes,

Thanks for the response. Where will i find my server rpt? The RHS mods are letter for letter correct in the arma server root directory, they  just dont seem to be loading as i get errors client side when connecting to the server, then get kicked. Everything else seems to be loading just fine. If i remove the RHS mods on both the server and client i can connect without any issues. Apart from putting the mods in the arma server root directory and editing the startup command line, is there anything else i need to do?

My friend that tried to connect last night was prompted to download the RHS mods via A3L when connecting, so that must mean the mods are running on the server right? If that is the case then how do i fix the error on my side? I cant use A3L as im querying my own IP and get a ping of 9999 so i need to use the LAN or direct connect feature to get onto my server.

I am connecting via main Arma launcher, as I am hosting the server myself in my house. I have ticked mods to enable them and I got the green bar at the bottom to say they are installed correctly. I then use LAN in the main menu to connect as my server shows up there.

Edited by Johnny82

[SOLVED] stupid me has one of the older version keys for RHS :swear:

Edited by Johnny82

Advertisement