Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teacher

Messages about the restart!

9 posts in this topic

Hi Chris! Decided to use the restart function, the server goes down with a Bang, all right, but messages do not appear and the signal "Alarm" not hear what I did wrong?

Spoiler

/* show time left to next restart */
USE_RESTART_TIMER = "true";

USE_RESTART_TIMES_ARRAY = "true";
/* if USE_RESTART_TIMES_ARRAY = "true"; -> {hour,minute} .. put in the times when your server restarts (server real world time) */
RESTART_TIMES[] =
{
    {00,00},
    {04,00},
    {08,00},
    {12,00},
    {16,00},
    {20,00}
};

/* if USE_RESTART_TIMES_ARRAY = "false"; -> restart time in minutes (default: 180min == 3 hours) */
RESTART_TIME_IN_M = 240;
TIME_FUNCTION_USED = "diag_tickTime";    // diag_tickTime (starts with arma3server.exe), time (starts with mpmission init)
SHOW_RESTART_TIMER = "true"; // shows a restart timer on "escape menu" and "gear menu"

/* show restart announcement message x min before restart -> SERVER RESTART IN: X MINS  |  (calculated from RESTART_TIMES[])*/
RESTART_ANNOUNCE_X_MIN[] = {1,3,5,10,30};

/* SERVER_END_FUNCTION -> #shutdown or #restartserver */
SERVER_END_FUNCTION = "#shutdown";
USE_RESTART_TIMER_SHUTDOWN = "true";
RESTART_WARNING_SOUND = "Alarm";    // for example: Alarm or air_raid

Edited by Teacher

Ya I noticed it wasnt work a few versions ago but forgot to say something

Advertisement

Oh, I must have an issue within the calculation of real time then. I will check that again

The timer that shows up when esc is pressed seems to start countdown from when the player logs into the server not when the server starts.

3 hours ago, Razor77 said:

The timer that shows up when esc is pressed seems to start countdown from when the player logs into the server not when the server starts.

So I even press Esc and the timer does not appear:(

Spoiler

RESTART_TIME_IN_M = 240;
TIME_FUNCTION_USED = "diag_tickTime";    // diag_tickTime (starts with arma3server.exe), time (starts with mpmission init)
SHOW_RESTART_TIMER = "true"; // shows a restart timer on "escape menu" and "gear menu"

It shows top of screen when esc is pressed, but mine is starting at 4 hours from when the player logs in not when the server starts.  Im guessing I have a setting wrong somewhere :)

think I have found my error now didnt have the the array set to restart times 4am,8am etc had it set to 240 minutes

I do not display the time until a restart of the server, and fuck is it necessary? In the status bar, and so it is time to restart! But the message is an ambush!:( In General, I will or we will wait for the hotfix:rock:

1 person likes this

Advertisement