Monkeynutz

Breaching

Question

Hello, 

There is a problem in my server right now all to do with breaching into people's bases. You can create all of the relevant charges but you take one to a wall of an enemy base, scroll wheel, plant charge, all works up until... "Please wait..." comes up and then nothing. That's as far as it gets. If i then walk away from the wall, i get "Breaching failed! You have moved too far." So just that point between selecting place charge and pressing space to plant the charge is broken. Does anyone have any idea what's up with that? 

5 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Jimlad said:

The delay is normal. Just wait a few seconds and it will come up and you can plant

This particular delay lasts for around 30 mins. I have, however fixed the problem. I copied certain files for breaching from @Exile and @Exileserver into the mission.mapname.pbo and have called to them via config.cpp in the CfgExileCustomCode section. like so:

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{
	//Breaching
	ExileClient_system_breaching_network_breachingResponse = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileClient_system_breaching_network_breachingResponse.sqf";
	ExileClient_system_breaching_network_breachingPlaceResponse = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileClient_system_breaching_network_breachingPlaceResponse.sqf";
	ExileClient_system_breaching_thread = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileClient_system_breaching_thread.sqf";
	ExileClient_system_breaching_detonate = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileClient_system_breaching_detonate.sqf";
	ExileServer_system_breaching_network_breachingPlaceRequest = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileServer_system_breaching_network_breachingPlaceRequest.sqf";
	ExileServer_system_breaching_network_breachingStart = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileServer_system_breaching_network_breachingStart.sqf";
	ExileServer_system_breaching_network_chargePlanted = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileServer_system_breaching_network_chargePlanted";
	ExileServer_system_breaching_network_detonateAllCharges = "custom\fixes\breaching\ExileServer_system_breaching_network_detonateAllCharges.sqf";
};

The initial testing was that i just used the files that were being used between scroll wheel and space bar to plant. Then it appeared people couldnt explode the bomb so i copied those files too. 

File locations are self explanatory for people who want to find them.

Still in testing and i will keep this post up to date :)

Edited by GamingAtDeathsDoor

Advertisement
On 2016-12-27 at 0:43 AM, GamingAtDeathsDoor said:

Does not work. Still in need of help.

Same problem here, tried your fix but no change. Please reply if you have since fixed this

EDIT: NVM found the issue, some interference with my own code. all good now.

Edited by ★SebMeister★

On 2017-4-24 at 3:12 PM, ★SebMeister★ said:

Same problem here, tried your fix but no change. Please reply if you have since fixed this

EDIT: NVM found the issue, some interference with my own code. all good now.

Yeah... it randomly started working again for me a while back, haven't been here in a while so I didn't even think to update this post. Sorry for the delays.

Advertisement