TechnoHair

Frozen loading screen

Question

Hello i've put my exile server to run with esseker, cup terrains core, and it doesnt not work.
I've tried to make it work so many times now, i really need some help finding this problem.
When i join the server it shows the random message two or three times, then it freezes.

http://pastebin.com/s0tsuy1b

Please help someone, would be really appreciated.

15 answers to this question

I see no errors in that report that would stop your server from running. Check your database logs. Can anyone else join your server?

Advertisement
31 minutes ago, yesyesjo said:

Strict Mode in database disabled?

We followed multiple guides, nomatter what we do we cant seem to make it work.
Yes we did disable Strict Mode, is that wrong? 

It seems to me, everytime we try a map which requires additional texture packs like CUP, then our server will run like normally, and we can join but we get nowhere neither from there :/

yes, disabled strict mode ist right.

but as BetterDeadThanZed said, it seems to be a problem with your database... are your sure, your db is running? just check everything. :) 

1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I see no errors in that report that would stop your server from running. Check your database logs. Can anyone else join your server?

Also, did you check your client log?

@yesyesjo @BetterDeadThanZed, yes i did check player log. Yes i did check if DB is running, it runs fine. It also works great for all other maps, than those who requires extra textures packs. Yes i have the Tbbmalloc.dll in my server folder.

Rolling back server to 1.64 is required for Esseker to run fine`? OR, however i can't seem to rollback neither, or i just dont got the proper prompt code.

2 minutes ago, yesyesjo said:

hmmm, sorry man. i cant answer that, we never made a server with esseker... :(

I get the same result with chernarus, it appears to look fine, but upon join it freezes or not actually freezes but server does i think.

i think its the database... when the server tries to write in the db... loading from the db works...

Edited by yesyesjo

Advertisement