Sign in to follow this  
SethC

Server won't launch

Question

8 answers to this question

@cup core,maps,weapons @cba_a3 @open chenarus w/ jbad req @jbad @sm_zombz @ryanzombies @exile I'm not missing any dependancies in my mission.sqm I'm running chernarus

Edited by SethC

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

If your log is too big for Pastebin, you need to start your server, let it run long enough until you know there's a problem, and post the log from the beginning. 

i did and that is the errors it was giving me, it was starting the mission just wasnt launching. It was cycling through those error

3 minutes ago, SethC said:

i did and that is the errors it was giving me, it was starting the mission just wasnt launching. It was cycling through those error

You're missing the beginning of the log. It doesn't show the server command line.

2 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

You're missing the beginning of the log. It doesn't show the server command line.

when I get home from school I will post it.

You're still missing all this stuff:

=====================================================================
== C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndrewC\1154\arma3server.exe
== "C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndrewC\1154\arma3server.exe" -ip=144.48.104.202 -port=2342 -profiles=A3DS -world=empty -loadMissionToMemory -bepath=C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndrewC\1154\battleye -config=exileconfig.cfg -cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg -mod=@Exile;@ZombiesandDemons;@Extended_Base_Mod;@CUP_Weapons;@Z-HUNTERS;@ocp;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_maps;@CBA_A3 -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@marma;@A3XAI -autoinit -nosound -nosplash -maxmem=2047

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2016/12/07 10:50:01
Current time:  2016/12/16 04:56:34

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.66.139586

Allocator: C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndrewC\1154\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

A problem I see right away is this:

18:00:49 Conflicting addon Ind_Garage01 in 'Jbad_Structures\ind\ind_garage01\', previous definition in 'ca\buildings2_c\ind_garage01\'
18:00:50 Conflicting addon CUP_Editor_Plants_Config in 'CUP\Terrains\cup_terrains_editor_c\plants\', previous definition in 'cup_editor_plants_config\plants\'
18:00:50 Conflicting addon CUP_Editor_Structures_Config in 'CUP\Terrains\cup_terrains_editor_c\structures\', previous definition in 'cup_editor_structures_config\structures\'

Seeing the beginning of your log is important.

Advertisement