TechnoHair

Don't pass loading screen

Question

Hello, like in my earlier thread 

I decided to try it out with Chernarus instead, it seems more functional, but still i am having same issue.
I can't seem to find the real issue, since my db connection is fine, server is running fine it says, but if i join i don't get pass the loading screen :/

My logs 
RPT: http://pastebin.com/0pW6Z5KA
Server.txt log: http://pastebin.com/RsP5qHD9
Extdb log: http://pastebin.com/d9XrbsZg

Please help i desperatly need help for this, it might just be a little tiny thing i missed (: 
IF you have been looking on my latest thread, forget about that i rather do chernarus eithr i dont really care i just want it working.

If anyone can help it would be really appreciated, regards.

14 answers to this question

What exactly happens when you try to load? Does arma crash? Does the picture of the map in the top right show altis or tanoa instead of chernarus?

51 minutes ago, mattux said:

What exactly happens when you try to load? Does arma crash? Does the picture of the map in the top right show altis or tanoa instead of chernarus?

When i look in server browser it says the map is Chernarus, and all the mods are green as well.
I click join, i do the usual thing showing group thingy in the left corner, then it shows the random load messages, then there it stops its diffrent each time which message it stops on, i guess it doesnt rly matter. And about what picture it shows, i can't be sure that matters, if i don't load into the server probably anyways, but answer to your question i think its tanoa.

Advertisement

Heres what you do. 

1. Unload all mods except CBA and CUP (or whatever map mod you are using) 
2. Load Arma. Load editor. Pick the chernarus map. Boot it. Once it loads exit arma.
3. Select the server in the launcher, apply correct mods. Click join. 
4. When the load screen comes up. Alt+Tab out and wait a bit for the game to download the missionfile. Give it longer than you normally would just to be safe. 
5. When you think the mission file is downloaded and your booted tab back into arma. 

Let me know if this doesnt solve your problem. If it does. Consider hitting the like button. 

5 minutes ago, mattux said:

Heres what you do. 

1. Unload all mods except CBA and CUP (or whatever map mod you are using) 
2. Load Arma. Load editor. Pick the chernarus map. Boot it. Once it loads exit arma.
3. Select the server in the launcher, apply correct mods. Click join. 
4. When the load screen comes up. Alt+Tab out and wait a bit for the game to download the missionfile. Give it longer than you normally would just to be safe. 
5. When you think the mission file is downloaded and your booted tab back into arma. 

Let me know if this doesnt solve your problem. If it does. Consider hitting the like button. 

Alright if i can do so, i am hosting server on a local machine still method works for it as well?
Also i don't have CBA, is that required?

EDIT: Not sure if you know, but my server is clean installation only mods i have is CUP Maps+core, and Exile ofc.

Edited by TechnoHair

No. And clean is find. Should work for local. If it doesnt do it for someone elses exile and then switch back. 

The issue isnt a mod issue it is a V1.66 bug. 

Edited by mattux

20 minutes ago, mattux said:

No. Should work for local. If it doesnt do it for someone elses exile and then switch back. 

What you edited, you're saying that its version 1.66 of my server that bugs it out or? Because i see only servers with chernarus running 1.66 nowaway, im so confused.

Advertisement