GolovaRaoul

Exile Lingor Map Problem

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

Noob question. I am trying to setup an Exile Lingor server, but for some reason it won't load Lingor. Also, when I add the infiSTAR pbo in @ExileServer, the server instantly crashes after loading the mission.

When I try to join the test server, I will spawn on Tanoa and I won't have a character. I can 'walk over the ground', but that's it.

What I did to setup Lingor Exile:

• Added Lingor to server root and launch parameters
  • Added Lingor key to keys folder
  • Changed some stuff from my excisting Chernarus PBO to Lingor. (DMS Lingor config, MarXet, etc)
  • Changed mission name to Exile.Lingor and set this in Config.cfg located in @ExileServer

The only thing that's coming through my mind is my mission.sqm

Currently I have this:

Spoiler

version=12;
class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "exile_client"
    };

If I try to add "lingor3" to them, the server won't boot and throw me errors that it can't find the addon, however it's located here (see screenshot)

Server Launch Parameters:

Spoiler

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -malloc=jemalloc_bi -mod=@TRYK;@CUP_Core;@lingor_a3;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Weapons;@CBA;@exile;Kart,Mark,Heli; -servermod=@exileserver;  -config=D:\lingor3\@ExileServer\config.cfg -profiles=SC -cfg=D:\lingor3\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit -exThreads=1 -disableServerThread -loadMissionToMemory -noSound -bandwidthAlg=2 -enableHT -noTexHeaders -world=empty

Server RPT: http://pastebin.com/ZpZwj5FL

What did I miss? And maybe I need to add something to the mission.sqm?

Thanks for any help!
GolovaRaoul

lalalalalaal.PNG

Advertisement