[ARC] almostOVERDOSE

[SOLVED] "jump" glitch and "restore" player health

9 posts in this topic

Sorry if its been up before,i had a quick browse and couldnt see anything,Two things i have come across recently....

1.The jump functon is exploitable,if you run over a placed or server placed item,like a campfire(player) or pile of tyres(server) lets say...and hit v at the right time,you can vault walls as high as the castle at devils no sweat

2.when your at trader if your low health,being run over will restore it to full...actually as i wrote that im realising its prols exile not antihack,but anyways

Cheers

Advertisement
19 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Infistar hasn't been online since OCT 27th :/ not sure if he even checks here anymore.

From what I've seen, Chris (Infistar) browses this forum on a daily basis and his last post was 20 hours ago as of this writing however when viewing his profile, it does say that the last visited date is October 27 for some weird reason.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Nevo said:

From what I've seen, Chris (Infistar) browses this forum on a daily basis and his last post was 20 hours ago as of this writing however when viewing his profile, it does say that the last visited date is October 27 for some weird reason.

I only saw the last visited date, my bad.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

I only saw the last visited date, my bad.

He came up with a fix for 1.66 and has updated it about 4 times since the release of Bohemias awful update, all posted on this forum. ;)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, [ARC] almostOVERDOSE said:

Sorry if its been up before,i had a quick browse and couldnt see anything,Two things i have come across recently....

1.The jump functon is exploitable,if you run over a placed or server placed item,like a campfire(player) or pile of tyres(server) lets say...and hit v at the right time,you can vault walls as high as the castle at devils no sweat

2.when your at trader if your low health,being run over will restore it to full...actually as i wrote that im realising its prols exile not antihack,but anyways

Cheers

I have confirmed that when you have less then 100% HP and you get run over in a safezone, that HP will go back to 100%.

Nice find, hopefully Chris (infistar) will be able to fix this considering Exile is no-longer updated at this time.

can confirm this also but also am adding that say I am playing on map Esseker, in original trader city ES Petrol and jump off from top of the gas station roof it will restore to full health also. (probably works in any trader area)

am going to take a wild guess and assume this is coded in to prevent deaths in a trader city maybe? could be wrong but just a theory. 

On 2/7/2017 at 6:36 AM, MidNight Toker said:

can confirm this also but also am adding that say I am playing on map Esseker, in original trader city ES Petrol and jump off from top of the gas station roof it will restore to full health also. (probably works in any trader area)

am going to take a wild guess and assume this is coded in to prevent deaths in a trader city maybe? could be wrong but just a theory. 

Yes it was is and it was a bug as well

The damage handler should just return 0 instead it returned false - false for some reason made the handler "heal" the player/object.

Advertisement