Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrimmDraco

CUP Vehicles/Weapons in traders not working

Question

I've installed the CUP Weapons/Vehicles/Units and I'm having issues with how they appear in the traders. I used the Easy Trader installation https://qualitygameservers.com/client/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=12

Now I've got issues on how they appear when trying to purchase vehicles/weapons/mods from the vendors. Gaps between different categories and such. Could anyone give me a hand with this?

Thanks

20161217194306_1.jpg

20161217194328_1.jpg

2 answers to this question

Ok First Off all the Easy Trader instalation is more then stupid :D

The Cars where not working are "Prowlers" there a Vehicles from "APEX" DLC and not from CUP.

You need too  check your Files when i see this installation then i know what did you wrong. Your forget sometimes too remove // and something

8 hours ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

Ok First Off all the Easy Trader instalation is more then stupid :D

The Cars where not working are "Prowlers" there a Vehicles from "APEX" DLC and not from CUP.

You need too  check your Files when i see this installation then i know what did you wrong. Your forget sometimes too remove // and something

Yeah I get that these are APEX mods that are showing the issues, not sure WHY that is though. I didn't need to remove the // from those to activate those vehicles in the trader, so why are they showing up like that? I checked through the files, I believe I got all of the // removed!

Advertisement