Monkeynutz

Vehicle Textures by UID

18 posts in this topic

Advertisement
On 12/18/2016 at 10:10 AM, Monkeynutz said:

I would like certain vehicle skins to be purchased at the customs trader to only be available to certain members of my community, for example, i want admins to be able to purchase the GADD skin for their vehicle but nobody else should be able to buy this skin. And i want Donators to be able to use their clans custom created skins to be available to them and nobody else as this makes them unique. 

Since there is already a way to do this with Exile Flags... 

class CfgFlags 
{
	class GADD
	{
		name = "GADD";
		texture = "custom\Flags\flag_gadd_co.paa";
		//		me			admin
		uids[] = {"12345678987654321","12345678987654321"};
	};
};

Would there be a way to implement this with Vehicle textures so admins can only access the GADD skin? 

class MRAP_03_hmg_base_F
	{
		skins[] =
		{
			{"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",			300, "Carbon", {"custom\vehicletextures\carbon.paa","\A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_co.paa"};},
			{"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",			300, "GADD", {"custom\vehicletextures\GADD.paa","\A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_co.paa"};}
		};
	};

Maybe something like this: 

class MRAP_03_hmg_base_F
	{
		skins[] =
		{
			{"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",			300, "Carbon", {"custom\vehicletextures\carbon.paa","\A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_co.paa"};},
			uids[] = {12345678987654321} {"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",			300, "GADD", {"custom\vehicletextures\GADD.paa","\A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_co.paa"};}
		};
	};

Does anybody know? 

I understand this post is nearly 2 years old now but was this ever figured out? If so, is it posted publicly anywhere?

Edited by Cuzzi

On 10/29/2018 at 11:25 PM, Cuzzi said:

I understand this post is nearly 2 years old now but was this ever figured out? If so, is it posted publicly anywhere?

Wow i was such a noob. @kuplion Please delete this post :D Also @StokesMagee has a way of doing this... ask him ;) 

• Like 2

Advertisement