Super Jerome

[Updated] R3F Logistics Exile (with CUP)

216 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2018 at 10:00 AM, BeatenByBacon said:

Hey, one question. I installed the mod on my server and all of the functions of the mod appear twice in the scroll menu. Why is that so? and what do i have to change/remove in the script so the bug gets removed?

I just put the mod as it is into my server without changing anything in the mod.

Greets
Bacon

Apologies on bumping an older thread, but I'm having the same problem as this guy.

Installs just fine, but the menu shows up twice on the scroll wheel for everything. "Show Inventory/Take/Load/So on"

Advertisement

Hey all,
I have noticed that if I use the R3F mod to move crates via "Take supply box", when the server restarts the crates are empty and not in the same position as I left them. But when I use Exile's "Move" function, they hold their contents and are in the same place as they were put in.

I have ran a couple of tests on different servers to be sure and the crate in question is Exile_Container_SupplyBox, has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

@MrNeal

You could compare the R3F "take supply box" to the Exile "move" function. The Exile "move" function handles it differently, like it is a base part.
Had the same problem with disappearing items in the supply box and the supply box teleporting to their original install position.

I had to make it so you cant install the Exile Supply Box in a base. Players would install and sell them at waste dump full of valuables. Next restart they would magically appear back at base, full of the same items. They have special voodoo powers.

config.cpp:

Spoiler

/*
    class SupplyBox
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "Exile_Container_SupplyBox";

class Actions
        {
            class Mount: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Mount";
                condition = "(isNull (attachedTo ExileClientInteractionObject)) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileOwnerUID',1]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_object_supplyBox_mount";
            };

class Install: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Install";
                condition = "isNull (attachedTo ExileClientInteractionObject) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileOwnerUID',1]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_object_supplyBox_install";
            };

class Unmount: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Unmount";
                condition = "!(isNull (attachedTo ExileClientInteractionObject)) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileOwnerUID',1]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_object_supplyBox_unmount";
            };
            // Picks up the container so you can move it
            class Move: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Move";
                condition = "(getNumber(configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf ExileClientInteractionObject >> 'exileIsLockable') isEqualTo 0) || ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileIsLocked',1]) isEqualTo 0)";
                action = "_this spawn ExileClient_object_construction_move";
            };
        };
    };   */

On 1/29/2019 at 12:13 AM, aussie battler said:

@MrNeal

You could compare the R3F "take supply box" to the Exile "move" function. The Exile "move" function handles it differently, like it is a base part.
Had the same problem with disappearing items in the supply box and the supply box teleporting to their original install position.

I had to make it so you cant install the Exile Supply Box in a base. Players would install and sell them at waste dump full of valuables. Next restart they would magically appear back at base, full of the same items. They have special voodoo powers.

config.cpp:

Reveal hidden contents

/*
    class SupplyBox
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "Exile_Container_SupplyBox";

class Actions
        {
            class Mount: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Mount";
                condition = "(isNull (attachedTo ExileClientInteractionObject)) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileOwnerUID',1]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_object_supplyBox_mount";
            };

class Install: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Install";
                condition = "isNull (attachedTo ExileClientInteractionObject) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileOwnerUID',1]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_object_supplyBox_install";
            };

class Unmount: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Unmount";
                condition = "!(isNull (attachedTo ExileClientInteractionObject)) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileOwnerUID',1]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_object_supplyBox_unmount";
            };
            // Picks up the container so you can move it
            class Move: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Move";
                condition = "(getNumber(configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf ExileClientInteractionObject >> 'exileIsLockable') isEqualTo 0) || ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileIsLocked',1]) isEqualTo 0)";
                action = "_this spawn ExileClient_object_construction_move";
            };
        };
    };   */

Thanks @aussie battler Removing the install is not a biggie at the moment and is the lesser of two evils.

ExileServer_object_lock_network_hotwireLockRequest.sqf

Line 52:

_object enableRopeAttach true;
_object setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", false, true];

ExileServer_object_lock_network_lockToggle.sqf

Line 66:

[_sessionID,"lockResponse",["Unlocked!", true , netId _object , _objectPinCode, 0]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
_object enableRopeAttach true;
_object setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", false, true];

Line 92:

[_sessionID,"lockResponse",["Locked!",true, netId _object, _objectPinCode, 2]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
_object enableRopeAttach false;
_object setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", true, true];

This dosent work for me... 

This post means the same : Fixing R3F son you cant tow/lift locked vehicles

If i try this i cant lock / unlock vehicels anymore.

Can someone pleas tell me how not to tow / lift locked vehicles?

Advertisement