Gartholemu

Can't load into the game.

Question

Hi all,

I've recently got back into the DayZ type Arma mods, and the servers I have found use Exile. I'm using A3LAUNCER to download and load all the mods I need but when I join a server I am stuck on a loading screen, I'll include a picture. Any extra information that is needed will be given. 

Thanks!9

Untitled-1.png

7 answers to this question

this maybe caused by the server you want to play on hasnt updated there server to v1.66 and you updated all your mods that needed done for this server,

another thing check to see what version the server you want to play on has 1.62 or 1.66

3 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

this maybe caused by the server you want to play on hasnt updated there server to v1.66 and you updated all your mods that needed done for this server,

another thing check to see what version the server you want to play on has 1.62 or 1.66

Has there been an update? I only downloaded it last night.

How do you check?

Advertisement

Hello Gartolemu,

v1.67???  That is NOT the current version out!  You MUST use the EXACT SAME VERSIONS OF EVERYTHING the servers are using!  If you do NOT, you WILL HAVE ISSUES!  Being kicked, not loading, and who knows what else awaits ya!  ;)

I suspect you meant v1.66 and NOT v1.67...

v1.66 is the CURRENT VERSION OF ARMA - NOTHING ELSE IS!  See:  https://dev.arma3.com/

v1.0.2 is the current for Exile, see:  http://www.exilemod.com/forum/152-changelogs/

Again, you MUST use the same things as the servers use.  Do this, join a 'plain jane' exile server (ie no mods) and see what happens.  Problems?  Join a few.  Still problems?  Re-install exile, re-test, then re-install ARMA if it fails again.

Also, check for any virus/malware as well as blocked ports (firewall).

:)

Advertisement