frido911

Game freeze?!

Question

hi dudes,

since a few days my game runs perfect and sometimes it freeze.

I tried it on every  setting (Low,high,ultra,etc) and played around with parameters, but nothing makes it better i just get more fps but my problem is still here

my frames are general between 29 and 50-60 ( 2560x1440 )

system:

Intel i7 6900K

Asus Nvidia 1080

16GB RAM

have or had anyone the same problem?

please help me i'm bored as fuck :D

frido911

10 answers to this question

Hello Frido911,

There are THOUSANDS of reasons why a computer is freezing.  I cannot list every single one nor would I.

Look at the basics:

Virus/malware

Failing Hardware

Background programs running

Poor internet

Misbehaving software

There is no 'one' answer to your question.

On google, there are over 36 MILLION returns on that question alone.

https://www.google.com/#q=computer+freezing

Sorry!

:)

@Z80CPU

I reinstalled my windows, checked all drivers change hdds and ssds, every background programs closed and software checked.

With my 400 Mbit/s and a ping wit 11-25 to the german servers I havent any connection problems.

my problem is that EVERY game runs perfect(battlefield 3,4,H,1, ArmA II, DayZ SA, etc) but just arma III has problems, vanilla or modded I have problems with the game.

and yes I've seen a lot of problems which are close to mine but nothing works and none was the same like my problem

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, frido911 said:

@Z80CPU

I reinstalled my windows, checked all drivers change hdds and ssds, every background programs closed and software checked.

With my 400 Mbit/s and a ping wit 11-25 to the german servers I havent any connection problems.

my problem is that EVERY game runs perfect(battlefield 3,4,H,1, ArmA II, DayZ SA, etc) but just arma III has problems, vanilla or modded I have problems with the game.

and yes I've seen a lot of problems which are close to mine but nothing works and none was the same like my problem

does it really freeze or does the frames just drop to 1 fps?

Is your CPU overclocked ? Had a similar problem recently and my system was overclocked, put it back to stock and runs perfect. o.O

Frido911 -

As I stated, you COULD have hardware issues.  Years ago, EVERYTHING worked on my PC EXCEPT IE and MS Flight Sim.  I even had another flight sim and it worked PERFECTLY!

Come to find out, I had a bad system board.

I noted that you did  not state if you checked for any virus.  Because you 're-installed' windows MEANS NOTHING.  For example, you could have RESTORED (and called it 're-installing') a backup of Windows which HAD A VIRUS ON IT!  It HAS happened before!  Or you're using a PIRATED COPY OF WINDOWS.  Or even a PIRATED COPY OF ARMA!

I have been an IT tech for 30+ years and I have seen this a time or two during this time.

IF you have installed FRESH and UP-TO-DATE copies of ALL SOFTWARE, what is left?  HARDWARE!  Set ALL HW settings to DEFAULT in the BIOS setup area.

I would download a few HW testing apps to test the sys brd AND RAM.  The type that have their OWN BOOT LOADER (ie, boot from a CD/USB stick)!  Do NOT get the 'I run under Windows' crap.  They are NOT good.  They can not get 100% control of the system!

:)

Advertisement