Alebeard

Infistar not working

10 posts in this topic

Anyone able to take a look at my rpt file and see what needs to fixed?, infistar doesn't pop up when I hit F1, I noticed one error about the passwords not being set but they should all be set correctly

<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword NOT SET!   [                            - 22-Dec-2016 01-17-22 - v0069a - Evil Exile - [""Arma 3"",""Arma3"",166,139586,""Stable"",true,""Windows""]]"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp is          "
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   is defined in your servers config.cfg"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   has to be set it in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp where it says _serverCommandPassword = ""changeme"";"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if passwords are not set properly!"

I blanked out my email and password for this post but at the bottom does anyone know how to set the passwords "properly" or show an e.g

Advertisement

I have the same issue, downloaded the new Infistar this afternoon after a few month of absence. No success so far. Followed the install instructions, make sure all passwords is correct, No F1 option, no indication that infistar has loaded.

when you guys purchased infistar make sure that your email address is on line 12 of the ahat_config if its not you need to go though your emails and verify the code before we can go any futher

1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

when you guys purchased infistar make sure that your email address is on line 12 of the ahat_config if its not you need to go though your emails and verify the code before we can go any futher

It is line 12

Yes, you simply did not insert the serverCommandPassword :) just follow the few steps in the readme and it's clear

the password is needed to kick/ban people and also for other things

Thanks I got it to work, TADST.exe does not have a section for serverCommandPassword seperate from admin password and it keeps deleting it by default, so i had to make a .bat file for launching the game instead of using TADST for managing the server launching

as i helped tburd23 with his issue using tadst,

you will have a file called TADST inside there you will have the basic.cfg and config.cfg this is where you you edit the config with your server command password

you will also have it placed basic.cfg and config.cfg inside your @ExileServer folder remove from there.

once all passwords are in place correctly you are sweet too go

GL

Advertisement