LEADPMC

I don't know what the f**k I should do.

Question

So I've been running a couple of servers throughout the years, had a few communities, except now there's actually people playing on my servers. Although the only thing I know how to run is KOTH through hosting services and that sh*t is easy as f**k to setup. We've all been talking about starting up an Exile server for some time now, my community and I. Now we've bought one and yes we know, we should've thought things through, but we didn't. Now I'm in need deep sh*t cause we spend a whole lotta money on something that I can't get to work. What I'd like to ask is if there's anyone out there, that wouldn't mind helping a dope a** community that really needs your help?

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

Advertisement

There's tons of guides on the forum, i've managed to do most myself so far on a dedicated server from scratch.
Look for Exile server setup guides, and u might want Infistar as aswell, good luck.

• Like 1

The easiest way is to start with an Altis server, follow the instructions within the Exile download.

Once you have a server up and running, start adding in the extras, or even think about swapping maps.

• Like 1

Id be happy to help where I can, if you need anything further down the line feel free to message me

(Im currently running a heavily modded exile server for Me and my friend to LAN [But exile is being a butt])

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

I want to say this is in the wrong section :P

But it's always best to learn your self :) that way you don't need to rely on someone else if anything happens

That makes sense.

32 minutes ago, TechnoHair said:

There's tons of guides on the forum, i've managed to do most myself so far on a dedicated server from scratch.
Look for Exile server setup guides, and u might want Infistar as aswell, good luck.

Man I've been through most of them and I gotta be honest, since I don't know much already it's really hard to figure this whole universe out man.

59 minutes ago, Renegade2k6 said:

What are you having issues with?

To get mods to work properly, like imagine the Task Force Radio on Exile. That would be pretty dope, I just can't get it to work.

Advertisement