dekela

[SOLVED] Is this a hack?

9 posts in this topic

20-12-2016 08:48:08 infiSTAR.de | BANNED [true] | playerName(PUID) BadVariable in missionNamespace: BIS_fnc_arsenal_fullArsenal - true
20-12-2016 08:48:09 infiSTAR.de | BANNED [true] | playerName(PUID) Hacked: RscDisplayArsenal - Display #-1

This player was banned by infiSTAR with this message. I see it as he has tried to access arsenal via a hack menu. Is this correct and worthy of the ban?

Thanks

Well since it was found in missionNameSpace, the person did it while being loaded on your server as a player.
Some people come up with excuses like "I was on another server before and used it their" but that's not possible to stay in missionNameSpace like this did.

So if you don't allow your players to get into the Arsenal, you should make his PUID public so everybody can ban his ass ;-)

• Like 4

Advertisement

nice to read

2 guys tryed to cheat on my server yesterday, too...

infistar bans with the same log how in the first post :)

and with a other reason something like speed hack... (Teleport)

names , Uid's

01-02-2017 20:44:53 infiSTAR.de | Joe2(76561198030018785 - 16) TEMPBANNED |

Joe2(76561198030018785) Hacked: RscDisplayArsenal - Display #-1

01-02-2017 20:47:42 infiSTAR.de | Joe 3(76561197970401773 - 19) TEMPBANNED | Joe

3(76561197970401773) Hacked: RscDisplayDebugPublic - Display #316000

ive seen in infistar setting they are a array for whitelisted bans...

are there any collections of known exile cheaters/hackers?

it would be nice because i could enter all there UIDs in this array, to save my server for known cheaters/hackers :)

and if not we must create one

whitelisted bans means that those player are allowed to connect even when they are banned

When they are banned - they are banned an can not connect unless you white list them

42 minutes ago, leonardos1978 said:

I've published that link here to private hack, because i wanted you to pay attention - that hack breaks InfiStar and ignores its checking! It certainly wasn't for an advertising purposes!

That as may be but you could have sent the link privately instead of a public post, allowing anyone to find it and also bypass InfiSTAR/BattlEye so they can hack.

The people who need to see it still can.

• Like 2

Advertisement