[DD] BuLi

should i ask for Refund

19 posts in this topic

guys should i ask for Refund on Survival Servers cuz i have buy the server today with 50slots and it says INSTANT SETUP AFTER PAID but now are almost 10hrs gone and still nothing they dont even Answer to me on support i have open a new tweeter account and they just asked me give us ur email and support ticket number and than they dissaper again for hours really this is pissing me off worst support on my life SurvivalServers.com

Edited by [DD] BuLi
added SurvivalServers.com

If you feel they are screwing you over, ask for a refund and immediately start a PayPal dispute. I haven't had a single dispute denied from any GSP that ripped me off. If Survival Servers fixes the issue before the dispute is finished, then just cancel the dispute.

Advertisement
14 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

If you feel they are screwing you over, ask for a refund and immediately start a PayPal dispute. I haven't had a single dispute denied from any GSP that ripped me off. If Survival Servers fixes the issue before the dispute is finished, then just cancel the dispute.

well the funny thing its after i have ask for refund after 10hr they have set my server and now they told me u cant add mods by ur self u need to pay for them :D soo i am going to ask for my refund this company has the worst Support on the world u have to wait days for a damn answer and even if u get an asnwer than they dont explain or fix anything >.> soo people be careful where u buy ur server.....

Sounds pretty foolish, lol - another good reason i'd rather pay 20bucks more each month but got a dedibox i can do what ever i want too, there are sure good gsps but even then, your still on dependent if something is not workin as intended.

good luck on refund and new gsp.

You should really go for a dedicated server. I had four gaming layers with different GSPs before. Absoultely not worth the money. Now I pay 10€ more a month for a dedicated server, where I can do whatever I want, no downtimes and more enjoyable to work at!

4 hours ago, WURSTKETTE said:

Sounds pretty foolish, lol - another good reason i'd rather pay 20bucks more each month but got a dedibox i can do what ever i want too, there are sure good gsps but even then, your still on dependent if something is not workin as intended.

good luck on refund and new gsp.

If you're only paying $20 a month more for a dedicated server than you would for a hosted server, you are either lying, you have a very underpowered dedicated server, or the hosted servers you are looking at are very expensive.

I've been hosting servers for all kinds of games for almost 13 years. Right now, the best you can hope for in a decent dedicated server for Arma 3 is around $100/month. I pay around $32/month for my 40 slot server. I had to cancel my dedicated server because I didn't get enough donations to keep it going and because I wasn't in a financial situation to spend $50+ per month to make up for the shortfalls.

same here,for an arma capaple machine (and i dont mean "okay ,its running" but "taking the load with ease") we have like 100 euro to spend,a month.

what the guy has to be talking about is some vserver account ON a dedi machine

29 minutes ago, Super Jerome said:

Survival Servers is a huge rip-off.  They charge you insanely high prices to do things you can do yourself in minutes.  If you are going to go hosted read the reviews off of this site: https://comparegamehosting.com/

Funny it shows Survival servers as the featured host with one of the highest scores for Arma 3 hosting haha

Advertisement