Johnny82

Infistar working but not working!

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just installed infistar and can call up the Admin menu by pressing F1, but if I try to give myself money or respect it says that they have been applied in a pop up message, but they haven't! 

Please follow the readme file step by step.

If you do that you will find your error :)

As well as it tells you what information we would need to be able to help you solve it

---

I think your remoteExecClass is not overwritten which leads to the AntiHack not being able to change it remotely 

Advertisement

cfgRemoteExec is overwritten, I double checked. How will I send you all the files as per the readme for troubleshooting?

If you mean when I press f1 and bring up the Admin menu then no. What I see is in the attached pic.

20161229_221732.jpg

Edited by Johnny82

I am not sure what you are asking. where should i see my email?

Edited by Johnny82

@infiSTAR I have followed the readme to the letter and still having the same problem. My other admin can now call up the admin menu by pressing f1 but has the same problems i do when trying to spawn items or add respect, poptabs etc. Nothing in the admin menu works, can't even change the weather. We can however teleport! I have logged a ticket on your support page but had no response yet. I appreciate you probably get alot of these requests but i really just want to get this working on my dedi after spending the money.

Edited by Johnny82

Advertisement