Super Jerome

[GUIDE] Server Owner w/ infiSTAR, Eden & DMS

38 posts in this topic

@Chainsaw Squirrel I have been away from ARMA for a while, so I am not sure that Eden method still works. Could you provide me an update if you get a chance?

Edited by Super Jerome

I tried your method .. with the current build of exile .. and 1.68 arma 3 for altis .. using 2d editor ..tried server times .. it refuses to open the 2d altis mission.sqm . just want to open in 3d .. then it converts it .. and hoses it up .. 3d is prob fine if you're using Tanoa or maps that don't have a premade mission.sqm .. but appears to hose the exile altis file. 
I will try some more when I get the chance 

Advertisement

I did manage to get the editor to work with the 2d .. placed my markers.. then converted it to 3d to place the traders.. only the exile  eden plug in works for traders now .. maca 3den editor no longer works correctly for traders ..or placement of objects .

you just saved my life dude! took me all day to find this for some reason but now i can do all things!!! if i could send you a cold one i would.

1 person likes this

On 2/11/2018 at 6:09 PM, mrfuzzynuggets said:

you just saved my life dude! took me all day to find this for some reason but now i can do all things!!! if i could send you a cold one i would.

HAHAHA....Awesome dude! I am glad I could help.

1 person likes this

Advertisement