ILLUXNNN

infiSTAR not logging wastedump anymore

5 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

Ive already opened a ticket 2 weeks ago at the official infistar website, my ticket got marked as resolved but they didn't answer me, so I'm looking for help from the community. 

infiSTAR has stopped logging wastedump sales, it's not throwing any errors at all. Where should I start looking? I tried searching trough all of the infiSTAR files for keywords like "A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER" and "WASTEDUMP" but nothing pops up. My processreports and normal sales/glitch/duping reports end up in the database. It's just that pesky wastedump dialog that isn't logging anymore, not even in the server console.

If you need any files or more info I can provide that.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

exile_server_config :

class Logging
    {

traderLogging = 1;
        deathLogging = 1;
        territoryLogging = 1;
    };

@ExileServer\extDB\logs\2016 \Exile_TradingLog.log

Hi thanks for the replies.

Spoiler

Yes EVERYTHING else is logging. Except for the WASTEDUMP logs, trader logs are there too. I have these overwritten, but even when I disable that, it still doesn't log, neither to the database, nor to the logfiles.

ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest = "custom\ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest.sqf"; 
     ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show = "custom\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show.sqf";
     ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged = "custom\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf"; 

class Logging
    {
        /*
            If logging is enabled separate logs will be made in the sql logs folder for each type
        */
        traderLogging = 1;
        deathLogging = 1;
        territoryLogging = 1;
    };

Logging is enabled too! :)

EDIT: if I go to this location: 

\@ExileServer\extDB\logs\2016\12\25

The wastedump logs are in there, the problem is that these ones are not saved in our database, the INFISTAR do. 

EDIT2: I fixed it, apparently whenever you use the R3F wastedump override, it doesn't come with this line: 

Spoiler

_traderLog = format ["PLAYER: ( %1 ) %2 SOLD ITEM: %3 (ID# %4) with Cargo %5 FOR %6 POPTABS AND %7 RESPECT | PLAYER TOTAL MONEY: %8",getPlayerUID _playerObject,_playerObject,typeOf _vehicleObject,_vehicleDBID,_cargo,_revenue,_respectGain,_playerMoney];
        "extDB2" callExtension format["1:TRADING:%1",_traderLog];

_recycleLog = format["PLAYER: %1:%7 %2 POPTABS AND %3 RESPECT | PLAYER TOTAL MONEY: %4 | RECYCLED ITEM: %5 WITH %6 CARGO",_playerObject,_revenue,_respectGain,_playerMoney,_vehicleObject,_cargo,(getPlayerUID _playerObject)];
        ['A3_EXILE_RECYCLELOG_BIG',_recycleLog] call FNC_A3_CUSTOMLOG;

Added that and everything works. 

Edited by ILLUXNNN

Advertisement