Sign in to follow this  
HamzaWadood

Server isn't loading mission file please help

Question

Hello 

i started by adding RHS mods to my server , after i added the mods and tested them ingame ( they were all working really fine ) i was kicked by battleye so i filtered the error and restarted the server after the restart the server was stuck and the server was taking 400 mb ram usage while the mission file wasn't loaded  i have been looking for an answer all day but none found 

this is the first time i'm posting so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it greatly 

i have come to understand that my RTP and mission.sqm are needed to fine a solution

so here they are 

http://pastebin.com/5X8uXF8U       RPT

http://pastebin.com/D3YhgJRC       Mission.sqm

EDIT 

the server works after i deleted " RHS Mods "  thou it would be awesome if someone can give me the reason why the server won't load the mission file while rhs mods running . 

Edited by HamzaWadood

4 answers to this question

Curious, do you use the same command line for your server without RHS?  By that I mean is it a completely new command line or do you just add the @RHS... to your current commandline?

You add the mods that you want active on the server to the command line like if u want exile only you put (ex: @exile )if you want exile with RHS you put (ex : @exile;@RHSAFRF )

at least thats the way i think it's right would benfit from more info about command lines

you may see the command line and start up parameters  in the uploaded photo :)

commandline.PNG

EDIT 

if needed 

Client Mods (CUP,MAS,etc) @Exile;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF

Server Mods (AI,Admin Systems,etc  @ExileServer;@A3XAI;@AdvancedTowing

Edited by HamzaWadood

Advertisement

Hamza,

Assuming all you did was upload RHS to the root directory on the server and activated it in the command (which looks good) RHS is not your problem.

The fact you had to do a battleye filter change suggests you added/changed something in the mission file (not the mission.sqm one the whole .pbo mission file e.g. Exile.Altis.pbo). Did you modify the pbo file at all when you installed RHS such as add RHS units to the arsenal/trader sections? The error in your rpt indicates that somewhere a script is using an incorrect variable type. Given the vague nature of the error in the rpt the most likely culprit is a typo in your config.cpp file.

Only other option is a seriously messed up download of the RHS files. If all else fails try re-downloading/re-installing RHS. Note that this is HIGHLY unlikely so last resort.

Good Luck.

@Bones51

Thanks for the reply 

and yes i had added units to the mission file but before i do i made a backup copy of the mission file that i was using with out rhs and with no rhs units added just incase  something happens , after the server got stuck i tried to remove the rhs from the command line to disable it , and start the server from the original .pbo ( the backup one that i made with nothing changed regarding rhs )

but the server also didn't start after a few hours i got a bit ( alot ) mad :P because nothing was working so i deleted RHS and restarted the server . 

once i have done that the server just went back to normal status and was working just fine 

it would be nice to have rhs on the server just need to know what i'm i doing wrong 

Advertisement