bustednuts

Exile Car Bug

Question

Hey all . On my server I am running all the CUP mods and everything seems to be working properly . But I have been seeing complaints of after a player has been killed by AI and they spawn back in and they try to enter a car the animation will seize up and you will be stuck there . Only thing that stops it is to commit suicide and respawn. It is completely random . Also been having cars and truck not saving properly at restart. They will go to where they were last locked and they will be locked at least 5 minutes before restart. I dont know if it might be one of the server side mod doing this with the "apon  entering vehicle " that is causing the locking up problem. I have in the server side ,DMS,Exile occupation and zupa capture points. Thatnks for looking here and I am hoping someone else has a fix for this. Thanks again! 

3 answers to this question

Another thing that I have noticed is when this car bug is active ,when you access the inventory you can put items in the car but they can not be removed. And if you flip the vehicle it will levitate and it will keep going up until you can no longer reach it. This is completely random for players that haven't died in the restart and it happens to almost every bambi  . 

Same problem. Seems completely random. Some cars work, others don't.
the way I test to see if it will work is using the Advanced Towing mod. If you scroll wheel on the vehicle and don't see the option to deploy ropes then it is a bugged vehicle.

Also, if it is a bugged vehicle you can drive your own vehicle through it like it's not even there.

A fix would be great. =P

Advertisement