Bones51

[RELEASE] ExileMod Re-Arm/Repair (New Release 16/09/18!)

276 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, krt3k said:

Hi

I have a problem with this script. At first glance everything working well, until one of the players tries to repair the vehicle. After this he is kicked from the server with information :

" Bad Commanding Menu:  #user: asl_repair_service_menu_array "

Can you guide me, where to look for a problem, and how to fix it?

THX

PS. When I try repairing/rearming vehicle, all is good (but I'm admin)

Its' in another post i think, so will add it here. It's Infistar blocking it.

Go to your infistar config and change:

KCM = "true"; to false (enables all commanding menus)

OR add #user: asl_repair_service_menu_array to the "allowedCommandingMenus[]" array option

11 hours ago, Bones51 said:

Its' in another post i think, so will add it here. It's Infistar blocking it.

Go to your infistar config and change:

KCM = "true"; to false (enables all commanding menus)

OR add #user: asl_repair_service_menu_array to the "allowedCommandingMenus[]" array option

Thank You very much for help :)

PS. Just one small note, in my Infistar config file "EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp", I need change KCM to "false" AND (not OR) add "#user:asl_show_repair_service_menu_array" to allowedCommandingMenus[] 

I think because of my CMC = "true"

Now this section of my config file look like:

KCM = "false";		/* Just close ALL CommandingMenus */
CMC = "true";		/* Check for CommandingMenus that are not in the allowedCommandingMenus array */
allowedCommandingMenus[] = {"#user:asl_deploy_ropes_count_menu","#user:asl_show_select_ropes_menu_array","#user:asl_show_repair_service_menu_array"};

I did it before for @AdvancedSlingLoading mod, unfortunately forgot about it, that's why I asked here (I'm lame). :/

Anyway BIG THANK YOU !!

Edited by krt3k

Advertisement

Hello, just wondering whats up, The menu works fine for me, when other players try to use either menu, the command menu pops up then disappears again. is this infistar?

Edit i just read the above messages. Disregard

Edited by KyleGD

Quick Update. New version is in final testing.

New Features:

• Full custom GUI (see pics below)
  • Both in vehicle and out of vehicle access to the service centre menu option (configurable)
  • New consolidated config file (configure everything in one location, from bullet cost to trigger objects!)
  • Repair takes into account how damaged the part is when calculating repair price (no more "1000 poptabs to repair 1% damage!")
  • Whole range of new config options in the config file inc. enable/disable refuelling, enable or disable default arma refueling, configurable to work/not in safezones, configurable to work/not in territories, configurable to work/not if aggro'd, configurable (on/off) service point markers.
  • Repair/reload sounds
Spoiler

VehicleService1.thumb.jpg.58603bdd5c5863028ba0c25aeb506b6b.jpg

VehicleService2.thumb.jpg.c528bcd111b3f1cbccaedb6c4299c03f.jpg

VehicleService3.thumb.jpg.a6b874ee55a05051c95021853befb14e.jpg

Will spend the rest of the week on final testing and then put it up for everyone to play around with hopefully for the weekend (assuming i haven;t completely messed something up!). Let me know if you want anything else in the script or have any feedback on what you see so far.

I have a new version in development as well that allows per barrel selection of available ammo types (pretty much a dynamic loadout script) but it requires a complete rebuild of the GUI and the reload scripts, and i will probably merge all my vehicle scripts into one at the same time, so its a ways off. This should keep everyone sufficiently amused until then :) 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bones51 said:

Quick Update. New version is in final testing.

New Features:

• Full custom GUI (see pics below)
  • Both in vehicle and out of vehicle access to the service centre menu option (configurable)
  • New consolidated config file (configure everything in one location, from bullet cost to trigger objects!)
  • Repair takes into account how damaged the part is when calculating repair price (no more "1000 poptabs to repair 1% damage!")
  • Whole range of new config options in the config file inc. enable/disable refuelling, enable or disable default arma refueling, configurable to work/not in safezones, configurable to work/not in territories, configurable to work/not if aggro'd, configurable (on/off) service point markers.
  • Repair/reload sounds
  Reveal hidden contents

VehicleService1.thumb.jpg.58603bdd5c5863028ba0c25aeb506b6b.jpg

VehicleService2.thumb.jpg.c528bcd111b3f1cbccaedb6c4299c03f.jpg

VehicleService3.thumb.jpg.a6b874ee55a05051c95021853befb14e.jpg

Will spend the rest of the week on final testing and then put it up for everyone to play around with hopefully for the weekend (assuming i haven;t completely messed something up!). Let me know if you want anything else in the script or have any feedback on what you see so far.

I have a new version in development as well that allows per barrel selection of available ammo types (pretty much a dynamic loadout script) but it requires a complete rebuild of the GUI and the reload scripts, and i will probably merge all my vehicle scripts into one at the same time, so its a ways off. This should keep everyone sufficiently amused until then :) 

Now this I look forward to! 

Hi all, as promised new version is up on GITHUB.

https://github.com/Bones50/Advanced-Vehicle-Service-Centre

Couple of added features, full list below:

• Full custom GUI
  • Whole range of new config options in the config file inc. enable/disable refueling, enable or disable default Arma refueling, configurable to work/not in safezones, configurable to work/not in territories, configurable to work/not if aggro'd, configurable (on/off) service point markers.
  • Repair/reload sounds
  • NEW - Disable refueling at fuel stations works on all maps with no config required.
  • NEW - Define ammo types not to be reloadable in the config file.

I'll update the OP when I'm sure any teething issues have been identified and cleaned up, plus i want to do a bit of code cleanup :)

I'm out tonight but will respond to anything you guys find tomorrow.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 3

@Bones51 Great work! Just got a few questions/issues which ill try to format nicely for you :P

Just loaded this up, Looks like line 10 of showServicePointDialogue is having some issues:8f3825f06b454cd7afff3727e8d02923.pnghttps://gyazo.com/8f3825f06b454cd7afff3727e8d02923 

Is there a way to limit certain object classes for service points to refuel ONLY. Same goes for rearm?

EDIT: Resource error was solved by adding #include "custom\vehicleManagementSystem\GUI\Bones_Service_Point.hpp" to description.ext

Edited by KyleGD

Advertisement