Bones51

[RELEASE] ExileMod Re-Arm/Repair (New Release 16/09/18!)

268 posts in this topic

Sorry to bring this up again chaps; getting the publicvariable restriction but have changed the publicvariable.txt file with no success.

Here's what the publicvariable.log (I've removed the date, time, IP etc) says:

Spoiler

92d880911113f2e20fb8e27ab3901d48 - #0 "takegive_poptab" = [R Spectre:1 (SleePyHollow150) REMOTE,12,true]

92d880911113f2e20fb8e27ab3901d48 - Value Restriction #0 "takegive_poptab" = [R Spectre:1 (SleePyHollow150) REMOTE,12,true]

And this is my publicvariable.txt file:

Spoiler

//regex
3 ""
3 "AH_KICK_OFF_"
3 "i_am_global_banned"

Any thoughts? I originally changed just the 2nd line to have 3 at the start instead of a 7 (as the restriction says line 0 but add 2 so line 2). That didn't work so I changed them all to 3s instead of 7s to see if it'd make any difference. It did not.

Original publicvariable.txt looks like this:

Spoiler

//regex
7 ""
7 "AH_KICK_OFF_"
7 "i_am_global_banned"

Cheers, Mark.

Advertisement
On 10/28/2018 at 12:24 PM, SleePyHollow150 said:

Sorry to bring this up again chaps; getting the publicvariable restriction but have changed the publicvariable.txt file with no success.

Here's what the publicvariable.log (I've removed the date, time, IP etc) says:

Hide contents

92d880911113f2e20fb8e27ab3901d48 - #0 "takegive_poptab" = [R Spectre:1 (SleePyHollow150) REMOTE,12,true]

92d880911113f2e20fb8e27ab3901d48 - Value Restriction #0 "takegive_poptab" = [R Spectre:1 (SleePyHollow150) REMOTE,12,true]

And this is my publicvariable.txt file:

Reveal hidden contents

//regex
3 ""
3 "AH_KICK_OFF_"
3 "i_am_global_banned"

Any thoughts? I originally changed just the 2nd line to have 3 at the start instead of a 7 (as the restriction says line 0 but add 2 so line 2). That didn't work so I changed them all to 3s instead of 7s to see if it'd make any difference. It did not.

Original publicvariable.txt looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

//regex
7 ""
7 "AH_KICK_OFF_"
7 "i_am_global_banned"

Cheers, Mark.

Hey mate, problem is the in the publicVariableVal.txt file, not the publicvariable.txt one. They both feed errors to publicvariable.log. The key is where it says "Value Restriction", thats how you know it's the var one that's the problem. Change the number in there to 3 and your good to go (if you work out how to create a static exception for a varying number let me know lol.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:45 AM, Jeffry said:

@Bones51 So how does this work in regards to restarts? I dont see any DB saving functions, so would the damage revert back after restart? Same with fuel/ammo

Damage/fuel is saved as a standard exile function as part of it's vehicle saving. If that's not working it's a problem with your exile install. If you want the ammo to save, look over here -->

On 2018. 10. 22. at 오후 1시 23분, Transnapastain said:

Im running into a very odd issue where its not actually detecting that vehicle weapons are not full, and isnt allow you to buy reloads. No matter what, it says "nothing to reload, go shoot something"  The repair system and refueling is working fine. Does anyone have any clue what might cause this? I tried it with vanilla and RHS assets.

If its a matter of adding mag classes or something, then thats cool, but would someone mind telling me where to add them and where to find them in the first place? 

I had the same problem.

I deleted the vmsAmmoBlackList = item and added it to vmsAmmoBlackList = []; And the ammunition value was obtained.

Edited by targetlock
  • Like 1

I found another problem. If you register an object class value in the buildingObjects = entry in config, the object branch will not be applied to the object added by the editor or extended base.

This is my mistake! It will still work after you disable vmsSafeZoneCheck and  vmsTerritoryCheck options. Sorry

Edited by targetlock

On 12/30/2016 at 1:27 AM, B.A.D. said:

well sorry to say that i went for avs cause its plug n play.yes,i did set a class name for a building and even tried different ones like land_repair_center and land_a_fuelstation_feed as i run cherno also.

but nvm,thanks anyways.

I used to use AVS before finding this. I like this MUCH better.

AVS never really worked the way it was supposed to.  

With AVS the refueling was bugging causing me to have to keep the stock refuel system for Exile active. Also I added refuel trucks and other buildings to the class names for refueling and it never worked. Never was able to use a  refuel truck to refuel anything. Yes I had it on.

The rearming at gas stations worked but you could still refuel even if you didnt have enough pop tabs. It would put you in the negaitve but if you logged off and back on opr between server restarts it didnt remember you were in the megative. This is much better and a much better UI. 

Just updated this. It displays the cost correctly now. But does not actually remove the money from they player. Free repairs and re-arm it seems! haha. 

On 11/10/2018 at 8:18 AM, targetlock said:

I had the same problem.

I deleted the vmsAmmoBlackList = item and added it to vmsAmmoBlackList = []; And the ammunition value was obtained.

This worked for me as well.

New question, how to rearm static weapons like mortars or machine guns? I assume I can add them to the cfginteractionmenu as well, but what do you call them? Static? 

• Like 1

Advertisement