Bones51

[RELEASE] ExileMod Re-Arm/Repair (New Release 16/09/18!)

276 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Transnapastain said:

This worked for me as well.

New question, how to rearm static weapons like mortars or machine guns? I assume I can add them to the cfginteractionmenu as well, but what do you call them? Static? 

Did you install a mortar or machine gun in the service point range and activate it with the Service Point Action menu?

Edited by targetlock

19 minutes ago, targetlock said:

Did you install a mortar or machine gun in the service point range and activate it with the Service Point Action menu?

Thats what Im trying to figure out how to do.

You recall how to install this we had to go into "CfgInteractionMenus" and add 

Spoiler

// Vehicle service point
            class ServicePointRepair: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Access Vehicle Service Point";
                condition = "(count (nearestObjects [(getPos player), buildingObjects ,vmsRange]) >0) && (enableServicePoint == 1) && ['playerCall', getPos player] Call Bones_fnc_vmsChecks";
                action = "_this call Bones_fnc_showServicePointDialogue";
            };

Under "car", "tank" (if you have it) and "air"

I know I need to do the same for static weapons, but theres no class for them under "CfgInteractionMenus". Im trying to figure out how to add them, Is it just "static" or "staticweapon" or like "staticMGweapon" or something?

• Like 1

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Transnapastain said:

Thats what Im trying to figure out how to do.

You recall how to install this we had to go into "CfgInteractionMenus" and add 

Reveal hidden contents

// Vehicle service point
            class ServicePointRepair: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Access Vehicle Service Point";
                condition = "(count (nearestObjects [(getPos player), buildingObjects ,vmsRange]) >0) && (enableServicePoint == 1) && ['playerCall', getPos player] Call Bones_fnc_vmsChecks";
                action = "_this call Bones_fnc_showServicePointDialogue";
            };

Under "car", "tank" (if you have it) and "air"

I know I need to do the same for static weapons, but theres no class for them under "CfgInteractionMenus". Im trying to figure out how to add them, Is it just "static" or "staticweapon" or like "staticMGweapon" or something?

Set the top-level class value to "StaticWeapon" :D

http://madbull.arma.free.fr/A3_1.32_CfgVehicles_tree.html  Reference

• Like 1

I am having an issue where the vehicle service point is able to be accessed anywhere on the map even when there is nothing around. Has anyone else found this problem before? Also im trying to get the pop tabs to come out of the locker instead of making players have money on them, what line of code would i have to swap out in the pop tab config?

Thanks

On 12/23/2018 at 12:48 AM, Swick said:

I am having an issue where the vehicle service point is able to be accessed anywhere on the map even when there is nothing around. Has anyone else found this problem before? Also im trying to get the pop tabs to come out of the locker instead of making players have money on them, what line of code would i have to swap out in the pop tab config?

Thanks

I would say you messed something up with the install. Recheck every step. There is an entry in the config.cpp file and in the config file in the download that handles this. As far as the poptab bit, not sure, never messed around with it.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:48 PM, Swick said:

I am having an issue where the vehicle service point is able to be accessed anywhere on the map even when there is nothing around. Has anyone else found this problem before?

yes, noticed this on our server recently, however its random and not happening all the time or for all players

On 1/1/2019 at 12:27 AM, dekela said:

yes, noticed this on our server recently, however its random and not happening all the time or for all players

I'll have a look this week some time. Might be something to do with an arma update :(

Advertisement