The Brendan

Respawning as dead body

Question

On my server there is a bug that the players are often unable to respawn and i need to go to the database and fix it, is there any known fix to this problem yet? I have browsed the forums and haven't found a fix yet. 

On top of this problem i have a problem that players often disconnect and reconnect later and lose all their gear and this is getting annoying for me and them. It would be really great to be able to fix this because everyday i get the same reports of this bug.

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

For the players that are unable to respawn just go to your database and go to players account.

Input the name of the player (UID) and deleted the damage account and he can respawn back normaly. 

The fix for losing gear I don't know and need that fix also.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, DiABEL said:

For the players that are unable to respawn just go to your database and go to players account.

Input the name of the player (UID) and deleted the damage account and he can respawn back normaly. 

The fix for losing gear I don't know and need that fix also.

I know how to fix it  by going to the database, but i was wondering if there was a permanent fix.

21 hours ago, Super Jerome said:

It sounds like some of your issues are from the 1.66 update as well.  They released and update for the fix, when's the last time you did a steam update?

v1.66.139586, that is the current version of our server.

Edited by The Brendan
adding stuff

19 hours ago, Super Jerome said:

Hmm...looks good, maybe applying some of the fixes will help you out then.  

Yeah, i don't see a fix for people losing their gear when they crash/timeout or just lose connection.. Because when someone crashes the game puts in the database DAMAGE= 1 and kills them.

Edited by The Brendan

Advertisement