Aggro

simple object + loot

6 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2017 at 6:20 PM, Crazy Mike said:

no

do you have enable simulation and disable it as simple object? or just disabling simple object make the loot work?

Advertisement
On 1/17/2017 at 1:45 PM, Crazy Mike said:

if its not simulating its basically a simple object

I think you miss understand what am saying, there is an option to enable simple and object, option to enable simulating, and option to enable dynamic simulation. so my question is what is needed to spawn loot?

3 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

option to enable simulating

That was quick, so let me get this correct. if I make it simple object but enable simulation exile loot would spawn in there?

I am not over complicating it, I know you are trying to help but you are answers are mostly too short, when am I trying understand what option does what. Making items simple objects improves performance if you add large number of objects that are non simple it could impact your server performance greatly.

1 hour ago, Aggro said:

I am not over complicating it, I know you are trying to help but you are answers are mostly too short, when am I trying understand what option does what. Making items simple objects improves performance if you add large number of objects that are non simple it could impact your server performance greatly.

If you want an object/building to spawn loot, do not turn it into a simple object. Instead just ensure Simulation is enabled. For all other non loot spawning objects/buildings, by all means convert them to simple objects.

• Like 1

Advertisement